Over and Under for Dalvin Cook

Advertisement
First off ain't no way FSU is kicking him off the team. Gholson is a helluva athlete but he couldn't hold Jameis jockstrap. Without Cook they barely a one dimensional offense, although they have some true freshmen RB's who are pretty good. Cook is by far the fastest though. In the event we won, I'm scared to imagine how that win would prop up Golden. Although it would be interesting to see how the team rides off of that win.

Advertisement
Under. As others have said, if there is no video they will somehow make the woman less credible and sweep it under the rug. 1 or 2 games max. If there is a video, he's done.

If a video is released he will never play football again for anyone.

The video is only 1 piece of evidence; and that's mostly for the public. There is audio evidence and these statements from the parties involved that place the respective parties on the scene at the time of the beatdown. Both the DA and FSU admin could threaten the parties with felony lying to LOE and expulsion, respectively, in to compel them to give credible eyewitness evidence against Dalvin Cook. While Travis Rudolph and Dalvin Cook is a couple and able to legally marry in Florida, they are not each other's spouse yet. Therefore, they can not claim spousal privilege not to testify against each other thus the law can compel them to do so, nor can Dalvin Cook claim that he was protecting his spouse from violence and disrespect (though he might still try the protection defense ruse (but it wouldn't work anyway.

While there isn't that video to cause strong public outcry of the beat down by Dalvin Cook, there are still many avenues to extract solid evidence to put out damaging public statements that could still generate strong public outcry against both Dalvin Cook & FSU's culture of violence against women if the female victim calls Gloria Allred or even the black female version of Benjamin Crump or Daryl Parks) to represent her.

Video is the key. If there's video, the public pressure will be too much and he'll get booted - which he probably should anyways.

But Cook's such a talent I think they do as much as they can to keep him. More than they would with a lesser player. I could see this as a LaGarette Blount situation, where he's suspended for the year but allowed to stay on campus and with the team, then reinstated later in the year.

Advertisement
If a video surfaces, I say he gets kicked out of school. If no video, I'd say no more than 3 games...

Even though Dalvin Cooks alleged crime is far worse than D. Johnson's, which caused Johnson to be kicked off the team, I've got Cooks indefinite suspension to be over at 4 games and under 5....Wonder why?

If there's a video, he'll simply transfer to OSU and play for Urban Meyer.

What are you guys? New, or something?

Hi guys,

Can someone regal me with that little fable about how with many south Florida prospects, it is sometimes
better for them to leave the area?
The whole, "get out of the city to stay out of trouble" philosophy.

Thanks and I will hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Not so sure. He just got out of trouble. Had one criminal mischief, and was identified as an "associate" in an aggravated assault involving a firearm at Cook's apartment, and now this.

I say he's gone.

Too much publicity.

They do have Jacques Patrick now.

Unless there's a video ofnit, he isnt missing any games.

Correct. Victim could not even identify him out of a lineup, then saw a picture after alleged incident occurred and then identified him. Whether he did it or not, no video, shaky victim, sounds to me like nothing will happen.

Advertisement
Hi guys,

Can someone regal me with that little fable about how with many south Florida prospects, it is sometimes
better for them to leave the area?
The whole, "get out of the city to stay out of trouble" philosophy.

Thanks and I will hang up and listen.

Tallahassee is nothing but loose women, Xanax and violence. It doesn't matter whether you are black, hispanic or white.

People can't control themselves up there. That's why the guys who actually succeed at FSU are clean-living, Christian types. Look at Charlie Ward, Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn and Deion Sanders.

Tallahassee is nothing but loose women, Xanax and violence. It doesn't matter whether you are black, hispanic or white.

People can't control themselves up there. That's why the guys who actually succeed at FSU are clean-living, Christian types. Look at Charlie Ward, Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn and Deion Sanders.

+1

Advertisement
Back