Over and Under for Dalvin Cook

daddacane

Senior
Even though Dalvin Cooks alleged crime is far worse than D. Johnson's, which caused Johnson to be kicked off the team, I've got Cooks indefinite suspension to be over at 4 games and under 5....Wonder why?

Advertisement
No way they can afford not to give him the boot with the media storm the way it is over domestic violence and football players recently.

Way under. This incident happened the day before D. Johnson's and we haven't heard a peep about it until now. It's 100% covered up. He won't miss a snap.

Advertisement
they will sit him the first two possessions of their season opened. if there is a video, maybe they will sit him until halftime

If video, booted off the team. No video, 2 games.
Seriously, with the other incident and the negative pub surrounding fsu, I think they'll be forced to kick him off.

Advertisement
Normally at F$U two punches = 1st and 2nd half of opener.

But, due to public pressure and recent history of incidents...2 games + public apology.

Advertisement
Not so sure. He just got out of trouble. Had one criminal mischief, and was identified as an "associate" in an aggravated assault involving a firearm at Cook's apartment, and now this.

I say he's gone.

Too much publicity.

Advertisement
There has to be some kind of video somewhere. This is 2015...He might be donzo. Question is, does he transfer to Miami???

I think it's all or nothing. Video or found guilty he's gone. No proof, then nothing. FSU is under the gun for this one.

Chalk up another win for Coach Golden. He pulled Cook's offer once he figured out that Cook was a low-character scumbag.

We're praying for a misdemeanor. We're gonna handle this internally and suspend him for Texas State and USF. Our boys say there was no contact and dadgummit, there's no video. This boy needs and deserves another chance.

Advertisement
Back