Over and Under for Dalvin Cook

No video...did not happen. Local media will attack victim's character. He will probably get a briefing along with rest of team.

Advertisement
Please Stop that. Nonsense. The U was the first bad boys of college FB. But we shame the same and what what we had?

A poster in the Tallahassee Democrat has a son who just graduated from fsu. Said he was glad his son was out of there as his son told him "Tallahassee is ghetto to the hilt".

Advertisement
It looks like some bowl sub-division school is going to get one helluva running back.

Anything less than a full year of suspension or being kicked off the team will be Jimbo showing favoritism to a star player. OU and other schools have suspended their athletes for at least this amount of time for similar situations.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Can someone regal me with that little fable about how with many south Florida prospects, it is sometimes
better for them to leave the area?
The whole, "get out of the city to stay out of trouble" philosophy.

Thanks and I will hang up and listen.

Tallahassee is nothing but loose women, Xanax and violence. It doesn't matter whether you are black, hispanic or white.

People can't control themselves up there. That's why the guys who actually succeed at FSU are clean-living, Christian types. Look at Charlie Ward, Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn and Deion Sanders.

Chris Rix....wait, wut?

Advertisement
Unless there's a video ofnit, he isnt missing any games.

Correct. Victim could not even identify him out of a lineup, then saw a picture after alleged incident occurred and then identified him. Whether he did it or not, no video, shaky victim, sounds to me like nothing will happen.

^^^^ how to sniff out a Nole on a UM board ^^^^

Nope, but i do read. U should try it with an open mind. If this was one of our players, we would be saying the same thing here.

Correct. Victim could not even identify him out of a lineup, then saw a picture after alleged incident occurred and then identified him. Whether he did it or not, no video, shaky victim, sounds to me like nothing will happen.

Nope, but i do read. U should try it with an open mind. If this was one of our players, we would be saying the same thing here.

I only said what I said because they didn't kick the qb off until the video came out.
But, even more than that, FSU protects their top players. They protected Jameis. They only suspend players once ESPN completely blows up on them, and they really have no other choics.

Sorry, I don't do Moral Equivalence, and I don't give a flying faeck about what we would be saying if it was a Cane involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back