Outside The Lines Report

Advertisement
139.jpg

Advertisement
Yea stay in the pic and gif lane. Leave the intelligent ish to your imaginary daughter. Wikipedia lol! Now a pic of a dude shooting a bow and arrow Lol! U can make this ish up after all.

Advertisement
U aren't sending me to Google for research on lies I've already been force fed. That doesn't prove anything and it's the work u should've done if it's so easy as U claim. See there we go again...trying to force other people to do your work...that swag sounds familiar. Still as lazy as ever, but coping via projection. The apple doesn't fall too far. U are wrong and still haven't proved your initial claim that sparked all of this.

All you do is talk in circles to deflect. Now you are adding lies to the mix. Nice try, but it doesn't work.

Your claim was that prior to European contact on Africa and in the Americas (before 1450 AD) there was no war or violence on those continents. I challenged this and provided sources that prove you are wrong. You've yet to provide any thing to show that there was no violence prior to European arrival.

Please tell me how the Songhai empire came to be and expanded their empire. I'm anxiously awaiting your response.

U continue to twist my words into the narrative that U thought U had some sort of point about. Criminals don't have the right to write accounts of history that I have to believe. I don't what U are regurgitating, that's my right to believe U are wrong. I don't have to do anything and you still haven't supplied any credible source as I asked days ago lol! I don't believe what u believe and U just gonna have to deal with it. F' your ego and please take it personal.

Advertisement
The race card was invented by those who invented race itself. Those people were European and they used it to justify atrocities across the entire globe (facts). How u put a black face on the race card just shows how arrogant, ignorant, and racist U truly are. But lied about being black for what? Yall trying to heal thru me, but I'm sure there's a mirror somewhere around those houses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back