Outside The Lines Report

Those are not facts and they are in dispute to the people themselves (the people u speak of). U are reading the wrong books. Who are u to tell me which books are fact and fiction. Mine are from Africans and African-Americans themselves. No better source. What don't u understand??? "What I already believe"??? I went to public school and private schools, both indoctrinated me with the ideology and narrative of history that u are regurgitating right now. I used to be you. U hold the common narrative that's inaccurate. U obviously didn't choose your books yourself. When u finally choose to educate yourself as well, then holla at me.

So tell us which books you are reading so we can enlighten ourselves to the truth you speak of. Give me title and author
Still waiting on name of books or Authors Harriet..........tic toc

Advertisement
No thanks, the burden of proof is not with me, not to mention that the poster I was have the interaction with regarding reading material (which wasn't u) never answered my question regarding his reading list. Now concerning yourself, I decline due to the fact that you've already called me "dumb" and every other synonym of the word prior to this insincere request. U ain't worth my time or energy in educating U. U showed your hand early on...I'm afraid the books won't help.

This man never once talked about the man is holding him down. Not even once posted and that's a fact. Now U are a racist pig but using Tupac Shakur gifs lol. Everybody wanna be black without actually being black lol!

Advertisement
No thanks, the burden of proof is not with me, not to mention that the poster I was have the interaction with regarding reading material (which wasn't u) never answered my question regarding his reading list. Now concerning yourself, I decline due to the fact that you've already called me "dumb" and every other synonym of the word prior to this insincere request. U ain't worth my time or energy in educating U. U showed your hand early on...I'm afraid the books won't help.

Actually since you are the one making the claim that Africa and the Americas were "peaceful utopias" before Europeans arrived then the burden of proof would be on you. I simply corrected your falsehood.

As for my reading list, you've already declared my reading list to be wrong without even knowing what it is. Quite open minded of you.

I'm sorry that me pointing out the truth about African nations warring amongst each other well before any Europeans arrived has made you so upset.

Actually since you are the one making the claim that Africa and the Americas were "peaceful utopias" before Europeans arrived then the burden of proof would be on you. I simply corrected your falsehood.

As for my reading list, you've already declared my reading list to be wrong without even knowing what it is. Quite open minded of you.

I'm sorry that me pointing out the truth about African nations warring amongst each other well before any Europeans arrived has made you so upset.

Claims to have read books that contain the "truth" then finds a reason to not share the name/authors...yup seems legit to me<---I know the white man has clouded my brains and that is why I fail to see the light.

Truth is he/she has not ******* books. back your **** up with facts!!!!

"Excuses are tools of incompetence...." but you wouldn't know **** bout that type of knowledge, You are nothing but a burger flipping, drive thru order taking fraud.

And u a son of pathological 400 brain altering rapists and murders who wants his cure from his victims till this day. Cling to the temporary because the infinite is way worse than burger flipping. U aren't the time of a book list, plus your accomplice *first* claimed Africa and America to be war ravaged places. I then ask for proof that he didn't supply. That's the sequence of events documented here and that you are attempting to alter. He made claimed something that he still haven't prove with sources outside of those who are of the descent of those terrorists who destabilized Africa and America. The burden of truth isn't with me, and again u don't control anything over here. Exercise your God complex on your dog and beer can...the only things U truly control.

Advertisement
Project, so since U cheer for black athletes to entertain U and help your team win, then that takes u out of any possibility for being a narc? Yea, this thread has come full circle. Alabama fans cheer for black athlete and make them their avi as well. What is he when he takes that uniform off and is not serving the purpose that benefits you? That's the point and it's been made now. The mirror is in place.

And u a son of pathological 400 brain altering rapists and murders who wants his cure from his victims till this day. Cling to the temporary because the infinite is way worse than burger flipping. U aren't the time of a book list, plus your accomplice *first* claimed Africa and America to be war ravaged places. I then ask for proof that he didn't supply. That's the sequence of events documented here and that you are attempting to alter. He made claimed something that he still haven't prove with sources outside of those who are of the descent of those terrorists who destabilized Africa and America. The burden of truth isn't with me, and again u don't control anything over here. Exercise your God complex on your dog and beer can...the only things U truly control.

WTF? re: bolded......then nothing but yap yap yap after. "the books I have read yap yap yap...... are the truth....." yet don't share titles or authors because "yap yap yap.....proof is not on me...yap yap...."

You know why? cuz you full of donkey ****...you have no facts or proof just claim to, you cant provide examples because they don't exist!!!
Talking out your *** aint proof! Up all night on dial up searching google did not yield anything useful so you bow out like the ***** made do boy you are.

You are wrong. You claimed that Europeans brought war, violence, etc... to Africa and then the Americas. I asked if you meant that Africa and the Americas were peaceful utopias prior to the arrival of Europeans and you said yes. So it is your claim. One that you cannot prove and are now trying to talk your way out of with faulty logic and personal attacks.

Your claim is that Africa and the Americas were peaceful utopias without war or violence prior to the arrival of Europeans. That is a factually incorrect statement.

Advertisement
Pathological rapists, murderers and layers of racial and economic strife from the South Pacific Islands to the West Indies and even responsible for the only killing ever on Antarctica of all places, over a claim on its ice capped inhabitable land, defending the narrative to justify all of it in 2015. U stay sick if U never seek assistance. Keep believe the tales of miscreants and savage the world over. Just to evade self-reflection and treatment just an addict, believing U can control your habit without help. Addicted to lies to cover your present and past psychosis. Stop blaming others for your atrocities and pull yourself up by your boot strap for once in history.

Factually incorrect according to who? The sequence u just gave is inaccurate as are the sources u continue to not provide. Reiteration doesn't make something reality. Your narrative of history is a lie and u are a liar. That statement is historically accurate lol!

Factually incorrect according to who? The sequence u just gave is inaccurate as are the sources u continue to not provide. Reiteration doesn't make something reality. Your narrative of history is a lie and u are a liar. That statement is historically accurate lol!

You are claiming that there was no war or conquest or any other violence on the continent of Africa and the Americas prior to 1450 A.D. You know how ridiculous that is, right? You could not be more wrong about this topic.

Advertisement
Pathological rapists, murderers and layers of racial and economic strife from the South Pacific Islands to the West Indies and even responsible for the only killing ever on Antarctica of all places, over a claim on its ice capped inhabitable land, defending the narrative to justify all of it in 2015. U stay sick if U never seek assistance. Keep believe the tales of miscreants and savage the world over. Just to evade self-reflection and treatment just an addict, believing U can control your habit without help. Addicted to lies to cover your present and past psychosis. Stop blaming others for your atrocities and pull yourself up by your boot strap for once in history.
You are as crazy as a ******* loon. Why the mods allow your sick racist ranting is a mystery.

Because the Mods know it's the truth and U just can't handle the truth lol! Kmw, how many times u gonna post that lol! The world has moved on for those old "see what happened was...we was saving them from each other by murdering and enslaving all of them...it's called civilization" tales. Your account of history is hogwash and repetition doesn't work anymore.

Because the Mods know it's the truth and U just can't handle the truth lol! Kmw, how many times u gonna post that lol! The world has moved on for those old "see what happened was...we was saving them from each other by murdering and enslaving all of them...it's called civilization" tales. Your account of history is hogwash and repetition doesn't work anymore.

MAn the **** this guy is smoking I want no part of. what a ******* loony tune. this cat found some words in the dictionary that he thought sounded smart and started using them. Know he think he preaching knowledge...lol

Advertisement
Back