Outside The Lines Report

Aye yo, Tubman....we might as well pull the plug on this one, cousin. We've hit that inescapable point where we all come face to face with the truth- that white people (most)are inherently evil, soulless liars who have destroyed every place and people they have come into contact with- not through strength or might, but through deceit...standing behind the barrel of a gun. Pussies. That they are "hunter-gatherers", not creators-all they know how to do is take from others. They don't have an original thought or idea-ever. They are mere mimics. They merely copy from other people. That they have hit 0% birth-rate in 1994 and their numbers are decreasing as I'm typing this ****. That they have built/usurped a country on the backs of free labor for over 400 years, yet China and Saudi Arabia own over 80% of this raggedy assed country! These b1tches are mad that they have lost it all, everything....their women, their country, their respect and standing in the world. Everyone knows that "American History" is all boulschit. Lol @ this clown siting material coming from the view of the oppressor...idiot. It's over for these weak b1tches. They can't even co-exist with men of color without disappearing-we're killing them just by ******* them! L-O-L!!!!! Sunlight is positive energy.......and it literally kills them to take in too much of it...what does that tell ya?
...just a bunch of made up history from a group of people who aren't the originators of anything-art culture, politics-nothing!!!! In before the Greek mythology boulschit (rolls eyes)...the real Spartans had male child concubines on the battlefield with them...yes- they enjoyed ******* little boys. So let me get this straight-the most ferocious warriors of your entire history...were a bunch of ***z? LMMFAO!!!!! Even the gods you all pray to are all rips of Egyptian gods, except you all put a *** spin on it (as you only can do). Ever wonder why Penn State received a mere slap on the wrist for running a child pedophilia ring??? BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY YALL ROLL!!!! 4000 years later and you *** mofos are still worshipping a black mans ***** (Nimrod).

*****, Im just getting started. The funny thing is, I would totally say everything I just typed to any one of you pussies to your face, straight up. You f@qqot azzed cr@ck@s? NEVER, not unless you have a decided advantage numbers-wise.....bunch of kitty cat youtube video watchin', **** addicted, butt *******, pale, hairless rat lookin', shedding, animal smelling, poor hygene (almost wiped out your entire population because you all were too stupid to not know to wash your ******* hands after you took a **** and ate food-from the 14th century until just 150 years ago!!!! Nasty ***s!!!!) hot dog sweating, fat *** calves, but can't move, block-headed, block-bodied, lying about EVERYTHING azzed cr@ck@z. Let's go.

Just kidding ;-)

Look mom, the ape is digging in his *** again and throwing his sht.

Advertisement
I am officially apologizing for the ignorance and lack of knowledge shown by my fellow men of African descent. Rest easy in the knowledge that we all don't act like that.

3511d9767c96ce281df5a9a69f6b88ed5654af83fe3ca8a1b99b2d225d1ad268.jpg

I am officially apologizing for the ignorance and lack of knowledge shown by my fellow men of African descent. Rest easy in the knowledge that we all don't act like that.

View attachment 29843

Lol @ the white man's dog. You see, that's the problem...you don't speak for the black community. You speak for yourself. There is no more of a black community than there is a white one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back