Our starting CB's

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Some of the best tackling/hitting CBs I have seen in a while, especially for being young. Howard and Crawford can bring it, and Gunter obviously.....man he ***** people up.

Crawford takes a lot of heat in coverage but he is fearless when it comes to taking guys out.

Love that ****. The whole D plays with ruthlessness.

Advertisement
Some of the best tackling/hitting CBs I have seen in a while, especially for being young. Howard and Crawford can bring it, and Gunter obviously.....man he ****s people up.

Crawford takes a lot of heat in coverage but he is fearless when it comes to taking guys out.

Love that ****. The whole D plays with ruthlessness.

Crawford will submarine that ***!

How many passes have been completed on Tracy Howard this season... 2? 1?... They rarely throw to his side of the field he has really been impressive

Advertisement
Burns is a big corner, antrelle rolleish looking... Really gunna be fun watching this young defense

Last edited:
How many passes have been completed on Tracy Howard this season... 2? 1?... They rarely throw to his side of the field he has really been impressive
can't remember a pass completed on him all year.

That busted TD UiF scored? Don't remember exactly but either way, he has been a blanket. What a difference. I knew he was physical at the LOS but I didn't know he liked to hit the way he does.

Advertisement
Man I swear every time Gunter hits somebody I think he's gonna give himself a concussion.

You know why our secondary is so much better?

Because our DL is so much better.

Advertisement
You know why our secondary is so much better?

Because our DL is so much better.

Hand in hand.

I've seen coverage sacks a few times where they just had everyone covered like a glove

Been too long since we've seen that on a consistent basis

I saw Hope on the field today. But I haven't seen Dortch since FAU I believe. What's the word on Dortch?

Advertisement
On third and long today Howard let his man catch a five yard pass. So technically that was a catch against him. Big deal though.

Advertisement
Back