Our players congratulating FSU on social media

Advertisement
more proof the rivalry isn’t what it was. No wonder we getting our sh*t pushed in by sorry teams. We have completed the cycle and joined them. Good god

There wasn't social media back then. While the rivalry was heated, a lot of those who played against one another, grew up together. They had mutual respect for each other.

Times haven't changed. Technology has. They'll all be jawing at each other through adulthood.

Advertisement
Please screenshot
5A6BECC8-3B51-40F5-9314-88080C83D5BC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This.

Most of these kids have played with & against each other since Optimist ball, they don’t hate each other like the fans do.
That’s fine — most of us understand that.

But talk to your boy privately. Blasting it on social media is a horrible look, fair or unfair, especially when it’s your #1 rival.

Advertisement
Restrepo sucks anyway. 110% effort is commendable but that’s all he brings. He’s slow and drops too many passes with his midget like body.
Really? Come on man. X is a good receiver in the mold of a Berrios. Dependable and has great hands. Kill that noise because it ain't true.

That’s fine — most of us understand that.

But talk to your boy privately. Blasting it on social media is a horrible look, fair or unfair, especially when it’s your #1 rival.
Their social media is theirs, they don’t have to revise what they say in order to make fans feel better.

The solution to the problem is for yall to just not follow them.

They’re free independent young adults, their life doesn’t revolve around what people think they should or shouldn’t say to their friends that they’ve grown up playing with.

It ain’t the 80’s no more, some of yall just have to get over it 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Advertisement
It’s equally as soft being upset that 19-22 year olds don’t hate each other social media because they play for opposing teams...

Why yall wanna regulate these kids lives? Ain’t yall all about Freedom & not being censored??
Didn’t say they need to hate each other on social media. I will agree to disagree.

Their social media is theirs, they don’t have to revise what they say in order to make fans feel better.

The solution to the problem is for yall to just not follow them.

They’re free independent young adults, their life doesn’t revolve around what people think they should or shouldn’t say to their friends that they’ve grown up playing with.

It ain’t the 80’s no more, some of yall just have to get over it 🤷🏽‍♂️...
Respect your opinion, brotha. Guess we’ll agree to disagree. I don’t follow any of the players — just saw this posted on here.

Overall, I just think it’s a bad look. After a loss like that, I’d be angry.

Advertisement
Respect your opinion, brotha. Guess we’ll agree to disagree. I don’t follow any of the players — just saw this posted on here.

Overall, I just think it’s a bad look. After a loss like that, I’d be angry.
The two aren’t mutually exclusive, they can be angry & still talk to their friends lol

Yall just have to remember that players aren’t fans, I know WE hate our rivals & want to throw Molotov ****tails in all their windows, but players don’t think like that.

When they’re on the field they don’t like each other, when the game is over, it’s over.

They already did all their trash talking in between the white lines, I mean what yall want them to do, go pull a drive by?

Lol...

Advertisement
Back