Our players are not good

Just got off the phone with my high school friend who is a parent of one of the players. The wrs hate TVD, they hate the scheme the reason why Tvd didn't have their numbers is because they were all talking with Garcia and Brown. The chemistry is super off with Tvd. Him and Strepo are pretty much attached at the hip.

Factions in the locker room.

This explains ALOT.

Mario has his work cut out for him.

Advertisement
always an excuse... Bro it was a simple out route. now OCs need to remove all out routes to short side of field? The second one was because he threw it directly at the Dlineman - the WR/TE was wide open.

No.

The calls need to match the defense shown.

The problem isn’t so much Gattis’ system as it is the random *** way he picks plays and sends them in.

The quarterbacks have no freedom to get out of bad plays. Gattis had no answer for that walk up blitz and they were leaving all types of holes to be exploited.

No.

The calls need to match the defense shown.

The problem isn’t so much Gattis’ system as it is the random *** way he picks plays and sends them in.

The quarterbacks have no freedom to get out of bad plays. Gattis had no answer for that walk up blitz and they were leaving all types of holes to be exploited.
lol So now TVD is struggling with the offense and the problem is he didn't have the freedom to get out of a bad play on his first two passes that were picks? This is just dumb.

Seriously yall are *****ing about the first pass play in the game being a simple out route that TVD stared down and threw late? And the next one being a wide open out route that he threw right at a Lineman who made a great play.

Racism
All this bull**** on the thread is the responsibility of one man

Mario aka

Cuban golden

lol So now TVD is struggling with the offense and the problem is he didn't have the freedom to get out of a bad play on his first two passes that were picks? This is just dumb.

Seriously yall are *****ing about the first pass play in the game being a simple out route that TVD stared down and threw late? And the next one being a wide open out route that he threw right at a Lineman who made a great play.

It’s not just that play and it affected Garcia too. But speaking of those plays. That first pick should have been a deep shot to the boundary. They came out in press and we had no aggression. Redding and Mallory were right on top of each other and TVD made a terrible decision. When one guy can cover two people, something is seriously wrong. The second pick was just a great defensive play. TVD couldn’t see that guy through his lineman.

We should have been going hot and made them come out of that blitz they kept running. You want to tell me that TVD and Garcia are too stupid to do that? It doesn’t look like they have the freedom to audible or make sight adjustments. We just run what’s called and Gattis is doing a poor job picking these plays.

This team looked better under lame duck Manny and that just can’t happen.

This team showed a ton of heart the last 6 games last year. There is some bad ju ju in that locker that Mario has to fix.

Advertisement
How many coaches are we going to blame before we realize we have recruited the wrong players.
I’ve mentioned this for years , Miami has become the greatest get rich scheme in CFB for coaches.

I still can’t believe my eyes watching this calamity, I even switched to watching Sandman on Netflix can you believe it .

Heartless gutless play, I can’t imagine the players form the Playmaker years watching thes PORTAL PLAYERS.

I actually thought X would make a halftime visit to inspire LMAO .

He knew WE ALREADY LOST way before halftime.

Boys WE ARD NOW “ FOOD” brace yourselves for carnivores coming for us.

Advertisement
Lol. We keep saying that over and over, year in year out. We’ve had a handful of seasons where we have finished top 25 since 05 yet we are still too 10-15 year in year out of most players in the NFL. Just a bunch of kids who lack any motivation, but they still go onto making training camp rosters, practice squads and get 2nd and 3rd contracts in the NFL? Something isn’t adding up.
Name 10 that all played together at the same time

Just got off the phone with my high school friend who is a parent of one of the players. The wrs hate TVD, they hate the scheme the reason why Tvd didn't have their numbers is because they were all talking with Garcia and Brown. The chemistry is super off with Tvd. Him and Strepo are pretty much attached at the hip.
Then our WR remind me of high school freshman who fail a class to get back at a teacher. Weak-minded dumbasses are hurting themselves. It doesn't work out.

Advertisement
We got our *** kicked period…but I don’t see us coming out and playing so flat with a energized crowd …that sht does matter
We will never fill that stadium or any other home stadium. Even during our last championship, we could not fill the orange bowl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back