Our players are not good

Advertisement
If we are really slower than some of these FCS and G5 teams then they should have portaled more guys in, you don't need multi-year rebuilds in this era, teams are bringing in entire new rosters in 1 year.
I agree but it’s tough to really get a feel of the roster until you coach it. I’d expect a big portal class.

Advertisement
Mallory has the balance and core strength of a baby deer
On My Way Running GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm assuming Andrew is trolling like he was before with his Manny threads saying to just give him more time and resources and yada yada

Advertisement
....and personnel turnover happens every year in CFB due to graduating, running out of eligibility, portal transfers etc. Got to be able to overcome the loss of a couple of WRs. Same with Restrepo. We've got to quit complaining and move forward. Every team has historically had issues like these at one or more positions every year (that's where the Portal can really help).
WR was a big issue before the season started. Then our best two WRs get injured. So the point was exactly what I said - that no this ISN'T the same offensive roster as last year. Clearly. 80% of TVD receptions from last year were out. That's the definition of different.

Gaddis is the blame for this lost!!! The QBs has no room to change plays. He called running plays with 7 to 8 players in the box to stop the run. Never made an adjustments to his play calling You can't run against that type of set-up. Gaddis has destroyed TVD confidence because of his conservative play calling and that BS offense he is running. Plus his offense is easy to defend!!! If I can set at home and predict what play is being called, I know the other team can see as well.

How many coaches are we going to blame before we realize we have recruited the wrong players.
How many coaches are we going to blame before we realize we have recruited the wrong players.
Lol mtsu has never or wil ever out recruit Miami, neither will fiu or LA tech , it’s coaching and the players are also in a culture that is used to losing.

Advertisement
Back