Our players are not good

Advertisement
Rambo and Hartley were 67% of TVDs completions, 58% of his yards, and 48% of his TDs.

Then Restrepo and Jacolby George who were injured and didn't play brings those totals to 82% of completions, 76% of Yards, and 60% of TDs.

So pretty big difference actually.

And yeah a new offense - crazy. QBs are asked to do that all the time. QBs that are supposedly 1st round picks should be able to do it. He had an entire offseason, that he supposedly was dominating - was he not? It isn't scheme when you have wide open WRs that are just being completely missed by the QB. How many QBs are able to operate a non- Air Raid offense in CFB? A lot. People need to stop *****ing that we are asking so much of TVD. He's the ******* star QB! Its a dumbass excuse.
Im not saying TVD isn’t free of blame. As soon as Herbert left this same type of offense and Mario he absolutely exploded. You think it’s just a coincidence that QB’s find better results outside of this offense? They should actually be significantly better with a dominating offensively line that Mario and Mirabel are able to put together.

You say TVD absolutely dominated the preseason but that was all talk from people inside the building. I didn’t see it you didn’t see it the media saw very little of it.

Rambo and Hartley were 67% of TVDs completions, 58% of his yards, and 48% of his TDs.

Then Restrepo and Jacolby George who were injured and didn't play brings those totals to 82% of completions, 76% of Yards, and 60% of TDs.

And yeah a new offense - crazy. QBs are asked to do that all the time. QBs that are supposedly 1st round picks should be able to do it. He had an entire offseason, that he supposedly was dominating - was he not? It isn't scheme when you have wide open WRs that are just being completely missed by the QB. How many QBs are able to operate a non- Air Raid offense in CFB? A lot. People need to stop *****ing that we are asking so much of TVD. He's the ******* star QB! Its a dumbass excuse.
....and personnel turnover happens every year in CFB due to graduating, running out of eligibility, portal transfers etc. Got to be able to overcome the loss of a couple of WRs. Same with Restrepo. We've got to quit complaining and move forward. Every team has historically had issues like these at one or more positions every year (that's where the Portal can really help).

Name 10 that all played together at the same time
2018 team

Deejay Dallas
Homer
Cager
Harley
Brevin Jordan
Tyree St Louis
Jonathan Garvin
Joe Jackson
Jon Ford
Gregory Rousseau
Gerald Willis (Probably the best player on that team but spent the least amount of time on an NFL roster)
Pinkney
Quarterman
Redwine
Mike Jackson
Jacquan Johnson

That’s just 1 team for an example. I haven’t checked out a single other year. That roughly 1/5th of an entire roster were on NFL rosters and I didn’t even dig to find out if guys like Bethel, Bandy and any others were on training camp/OTA rosters.

Maybe do a little research before trying to spit out statements that have no credibility.

Advertisement
2018 team

Deejay Dallas
Homer
Cager
Harley
Brevin Jordan
Tyree St Louis
Jonathan Garvin
Joe Jackson
Jon Ford
Gregory Rousseau
Gerald Willis (Probably the best player on that team but spent the least amount of time on an NFL roster)
Pinkney
Quarterman
Redwine
Mike Jackson
Jacquan Johnson

That’s just 1 team for an example. I haven’t checked out a single other year. That roughly 1/5th of an entire roster were on NFL rosters and I didn’t even dig to find out if guys like Bethel, Bandy and any others were on training camp/OTA rosters.

Maybe do a little research before trying to spit out statements that have no credibility.

Aside from Rousseau, a bunch of guys who are out of the NFL, wasting away on practice squads, play on special teams or have seen very limited game time. What’s your point here?

Aside from Rousseau, a bunch of guys who are out of the NFL, wasting away on practice squads, play on special teams or have seen very limited game time. What’s your point here?
He asked for 10 players who made it to the NFL who played together. Thats a decent amount of guys who at the very least made it to the league enough guys that you would expect to be more than a perennial 7-5 or 8-4 team.

Advertisement
He asked for 10 players who made it to the NFL who played together. Thats a decent amount of guys who at the very least made it to the league enough guys that you would expect to be more than a perennial 7-5 or 8-4 team.

That roster actually went 10-2 in 2017 and given how little they’ve done in the NFL I think they overachieved. 8-4 or 7-5 is probably about right. You’re overstating what it is to make a practice squad in the NFL. They are littered with guys from every school.

You guys seem to think that every 9 and 10 win team is littered with tons and tons of NFL players. For reference take a look at some teams that finish around 8-15 in the rankings, something we haven’t done on a consistent basis in years. Let me know what you find I terms of NFL talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Were their guys sofla divas that spurned us?

Must have been
Rique and Ivey( So much for all the goodwill from the A&M game) got blown up bad yesterday... Just ugly watching both of them get pulled by the the WR's..

And.... James Williams did himself no favors getting runover by their RB a few times... Like he literally just bounced off the dude and landed 5 yards away...

2018 team

Deejay Dallas
Homer
Cager
Harley
Brevin Jordan
Tyree St Louis
Jonathan Garvin
Joe Jackson
Jon Ford
Gregory Rousseau
Pinkney
Quarterman
Redwine
Mike Jackson
Jacquan Johnson

Those aren’t all starters lol

It’s Mario’s fault, but it’s crazy the lack of team speed we have. Everybody is slow

If we are really slower than some of these FCS and G5 teams then they should have portaled more guys in, you don't need multi-year rebuilds in this era, teams are bringing in entire new rosters in 1 year.

Advertisement
Back