Our next coach should have FIRE like this guy

Advertisement
Wazzu would gladly get rid of him and probably trade for golden ...he has sucked at WSU

My bet he will be available sooner than later.....

I love this guy. Was really hoping Miami would have looked at him. But I know Donna was never going to let that happen.

Advertisement
Winning at Washington State is borderline impossible. Pullman offers rarely nothing to sell, at least in Lubbock which is similar has Texas athletes that he could win with.

Man, I'm sure a lot of people here would not have wanted Jimmy in 84 after hearing about his record.

Wazzu would gladly get rid of him and probably trade for golden ...he has sucked at WSU

Sabrina, he took them to a bowl in year two. He has some quality wins there. Folden has no quality wins. WSU would beat UM.

Advertisement
Man, I'm sure a lot of people here would not have wanted Jimmy in 84 after hearing about his record.

They had no clue...they wanted Howard to stay same as Erickson he was hired no 30 days of espn and speculation ....

But Leach is a dumpster fire since leaving Tech...plenty of great coaches to be had

Proven winner of what

TT was a doormat...he made them a winner. WSU was dirt...he will make them a winner. In fact, Leach has better wins at WSU than Folden's fat *** has at UM.

he won one conf at TT and for a majority was 3rd.... he was always in the 30s with recruiting in TEXAS that is not good...

I hope he can win at Wazu but dont see it happening, the leach as a UM coach is a joke. He cares nothing about Defense and in todays game you have to give a **** about defense

He is fun to watch but his game decisions the last few seasons at WSU has been horrible on 4th down calls etc...

I'd rather have Robin Leach. He'd never show up to a job interview in flip flops.

Advertisement
i prefer this guys fire. he reminds me of someone that I use to know.
[video=youtube;DoEZSHiNoKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoEZSHiNoKM[/video]

Advertisement
If you think you had a problem with Goldens defense you'll be in for a bad suprise with Leach.

Sabrina, he took them to a bowl in year two. He has some quality wins there. Folden has no quality wins. WSU would beat UM.

Not trying to be a **** but I'd rather not hire based on a "better than" comparison to Golden!

If you think you had a problem with Goldens defense you'll be in for a bad suprise with Leach.

At Miami, Leach would have access to real talent. Also, Leach, or any Smart Coach, would not keep a DC around that could not field a quality Defense........or be required to slow the game down to make it "appear" that the defense is improved.

At Miami, Leach would have access to real talent. Also, Leach, or any Smart Coach, would not keep a DC around that could not field a quality Defense........or be required to slow the game down to make it "appear" that the defense is improved.

Leach is a gimmick that has run it's course.

Advertisement
Back