Our new DL commit??

Again, How could he coach all these years without his degree? You said he just got his degree but he has been coaching for years in High School and even at Miami without his degree,how is that possible?

Advertisement
Again, How could he coach all these years without his degree? You said he just got his degree but he has been coaching for years in High School and even at Miami without his degree,how is that possible?

Welcome to America where its who you know

In order to for Miami to even consider dropping Kirkland then the DL commit has to be huge

I sincerely hope so. To drop the chance with a player like Kirkland because the next Thurston Armbrister might commit on the spot isn't exactly the way I thought AG was doings.

Plan R.

Whatever. The test remains the same. Pull 6 Collins coley grace and either Keef or Bostwick.,fix your **** up. No excuses. I simply can't accept the proposition that 6 is 80 percent one day...the staff has a huge blunder and loses him as a result. Thats not acceptable. If they can't pull those 5...including Thomas there is nothing to discuss. I don't want to hear bull**** about Mario or Coley or any of that garbage. It's nothing but worthless garbage without closing. This better not end up as a disaster.....cause giving the staff 5k and putting them in a whorehouse shouldn't result in not getting any.

Produce or GTFO. This is beyond inexcusable. 1 friggin scholie is worth ****ing off BTW and creating a ****storm this close to signing day? Really?

Thomas better be a ******* Cane. Or else the fans and press need to needle them the whole ******* summer. This is disgusting.

Been on these boards for a week and I ******* hate this idiot already. You're a ******* blowhard.

Advertisement
Miami is still very much in the game with Toby fwiw

Aye Pete, I don't mean to be a ****, but what's good with this post man? What's with Toby?

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. i think they're is something here. bc i think bryant and bostwick had an offer that they could wait on. but, and I'm speculating here, but if Johnson is still in play and said he's in yesterday then that could've changed the numbers game significantly. bc they could've gone right down the line asking to commit or out starting with the least of needs- an ol. if Kirkland said yes then the ship is his and they move on to Bryant or Bostwick to ask for a commit or pull it. obviously I'm wanting this to be true so it sounds terrific but since none of us are in the know and this is all speculatory anyway, **** it this sounds as good as anything

Advertisement
Back