Our new DL commit??

Advertisement
334.jpg

I Came To Save The []__[]

Advertisement
Ohmagosh. Toby???? Noooooooo.

Wouldn't know what to think. Would be A plus a biggest position of need.

There's no silent commit. If the staff took a silent, it would ruin the signing day experience for the kid. Just ask Ice...

Advertisement
Advertisement
If in fact TJ is the silent, you guys don't realize he's a legit top 3 JUCO DT in the Country & I think was #1 before tearing his knee up. We stuck with him even after the injury & that trust & loyalty may have just saved our ***. I hope this is who the silent is. No disrespect to Kirk but I'd drop him for TJ in a minute.

Plan R.

Whatever. The test remains the same. Pull 6 Collins coley grace and either Keef or Bostwick.,fix your **** up. No excuses. I simply can't accept the proposition that 6 is 80 percent one day...the staff has a huge blunder and loses him as a result. Thats not acceptable. If they can't pull those 5...including Thomas there is nothing to discuss. I don't want to hear bull**** about Mario or Coley or any of that garbage. It's nothing but worthless garbage without closing. This better not end up as a disaster.....cause giving the staff 5k and putting them in a whorehouse shouldn't result in not getting any.

Produce or GTFO. This is beyond inexcusable. 1 friggin scholie is worth ****ing off BTW and creating a ****storm this close to signing day? Really?

Thomas better be a ******* Cane. Or else the fans and press need to needle them the whole ******* summer. This is disgusting.

Advertisement
Miami is still very much in the game with Toby fwiw

Ice has mentioned a new d line commit twice. Now. If the story is as its being told would have to be a huge get for them to burn that bridge.

This is the mentality we have to get away from. We're Miami. We gave Denver and his boys a year to commit. Al is not going to let some kid dictate terms. He was fair and held a spot for the kid as long as reasonably possible. They asked him point blank if he would commit and he declined. No one is going to leave Al twisting in the wind. At this point, if a kid less than a week from signing day refuses to commit, then you take the bird in a hand. I fully support our coach.

Plan R.

Whatever. The test remains the same. Pull 6 Collins coley grace and either Keef or Bostwick.,fix your **** up. No excuses. I simply can't accept the proposition that 6 is 80 percent one day...the staff has a huge blunder and loses him as a result. Thats not acceptable. If they can't pull those 5...including Thomas there is nothing to discuss. I don't want to hear bull**** about Mario or Coley or any of that garbage. It's nothing but worthless garbage without closing. This better not end up as a disaster.....cause giving the staff 5k and putting them in a whorehouse shouldn't result in not getting any.

Produce or GTFO. This is beyond inexcusable. 1 friggin scholie is worth ****ing off BTW and creating a ****storm this close to signing day? Really?

Thomas better be a ******* Cane. Or else the fans and press need to needle them the whole ******* summer. This is disgusting.

So tell us what went down since you seem to have it all figured out plus judge and jury? Rules seemed to have changed and the locals arent going to run rough shod over the new regime.

Plan R.

Thomas better be a ****ing Cane. Or else the fans and press need to needle them the whole ****ing summer. This is disgusting.

So tell us what went down since you seem to have it all figured out plus judge and jury? Rules seemed to have changed and the locals arent going to run rough shod over the new regime.

Run roughshod? Last I checked we were 7-5 and are not in a position to be dictating terms to anyone. Even if we weren't going together Thomas...which is inexcusable.....you don't burn future bridges. 1 JUCO isn't worth it. It's about cultivating relationships and looking at the long view. Even if they knew something shady was going on...make a note of it keep the scholie there if he doesn't take it fine...at least you don't have an influential local coach cussing you out.

Advertisement
Back