Our new DL commit??

Advertisement
Plan R.

Whatever. The test remains the same. Pull 6 Collins coley grace and either Keef or Bostwick.,fix your **** up. No excuses. I simply can't accept the proposition that 6 is 80 percent one day...the staff has a huge blunder and loses him as a result. Thats not acceptable. If they can't pull those 5...including Thomas there is nothing to discuss. I don't want to hear bull**** about Mario or Coley or any of that garbage. It's nothing but worthless garbage without closing. This better not end up as a disaster.....cause giving the staff 5k and putting them in a whorehouse shouldn't result in not getting any.

Produce or GTFO. This is beyond inexcusable. 1 friggin scholie is worth ****ing off BTW and creating a ****storm this close to signing day? Really?

Thomas better be a ****ing Cane. Or else the fans and press need to needle them the whole ****ing summer. This is disgusting.

So tell us what went down since you seem to have it all figured out plus judge and jury? Rules seemed to have changed and the locals arent going to run rough shod over the new regime.

Run roughshod? Last I checked we were 7-5 and are not in a position to be dictating terms to anyone. Even if we weren't going together Thomas...which is inexcusable.....you don't burn future bridges. 1 JUCO isn't worth it. It's about cultivating relationships and looking at the long view. Even if they knew something shady was going on...make a note of it keep the scholie there if he doesn't take it fine...at least you don't have an influential local coach cussing you out.

GTFOH

This team ain't going 7-5 in 2013. Golden knows he's got a monster brewing and he's willing to ruffle a few feathers of the primadonnas in SFla because WINNING causes amnesia. He's all in and so am I.

Advertisement
Plan R.

Whatever. The test remains the same. Pull 6 Collins coley grace and either Keef or Bostwick.,fix your **** up. No excuses. I simply can't accept the proposition that 6 is 80 percent one day...the staff has a huge blunder and loses him as a result. Thats not acceptable. If they can't pull those 5...including Thomas there is nothing to discuss. I don't want to hear bull**** about Mario or Coley or any of that garbage. It's nothing but worthless garbage without closing. This better not end up as a disaster.....cause giving the staff 5k and putting them in a whorehouse shouldn't result in not getting any.

Produce or GTFO. This is beyond inexcusable. 1 friggin scholie is worth ****ing off BTW and creating a ****storm this close to signing day? Really?

Thomas better be a ****ing Cane. Or else the fans and press need to needle them the whole ****ing summer. This is disgusting.

So tell us what went down since you seem to have it all figured out plus judge and jury? Rules seemed to have changed and the locals arent going to run rough shod over the new regime.

Run roughshod? Last I checked we were 7-5 and are not in a position to be dictating terms to anyone. Even if we weren't going together Thomas...which is inexcusable.....you don't burn future bridges. 1 JUCO isn't worth it. It's about cultivating relationships and looking at the long view. Even if they knew something shady was going on...make a note of it keep the scholie there if he doesn't take it fine...at least you don't have an influential local coach cussing you out.

You know that Donna can pick up the phone and have Ice Harris fired from Booker T before breakfast, right? I mean, you get that, don't you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone post that gif of the FSU linemen bulldozing our defensive tackles 13 yards downfield.

Get used to it.

How is it possible Ice Harris without a college degree is in a teaching-coaching position at any High School? When i played the coaches were teachers with degrees not some dude off the streets. How did this man get hired at Miami without a degree? We know the answer to this question,Randy. Don't think for a second a lot of this going on with Ice is not sour grapes with what happened with Randy. I believe Golden and the staff realize Harris was doing them no favors with the kids long before this incident.

Advertisement
In order to for Miami to even consider dropping Kirkland then the DL commit has to be huge

How is it possible Ice Harris without a college degree is in a teaching-coaching position at any High School? When i played the coaches were teachers with degrees not some dude off the streets. How did this man get hired at Miami without a degree? We know the answer to this question,Randy. Don't think for a second a lot of this going on with Ice is not sour grapes with what happened with Randy. I believe Golden and the staff realize Harris was doing them no favors with the kids long before this incident.

Ice just recently got his degree

Toby Johnson was a top 3 JuCo DT before the knee-injury. I really never heard anything about him after the injury or his progress.

At this point is he more valuable than Kirkland and possibly Thomas? And if it isn't him, then whatever DT committed isn't worth more than both those guys IMO.

Plan R.

Thomas better be a ******* Cane. Or else the fans and press need to needle them the whole ******* summer. This is disgusting.

lmao, ol boy is MAD

Advertisement
Back