other site's article "Chances '18 recruits from Fl decommit"

klineski96

[]_ _[]
Premium
https://n.rivals.com/news/flipping-in-florida-chances-2018-recruits-from-florida-decommit

It's something I've been thinking about lately so I found this interesting.
Been thinking about it for a few reasons:
1) every class has guys that decommit
2) every class has guys they add late
3) it's only March, alot can happen.

Are we naive to think that everyone currently committed will stick with Miami?
Obviously I hope we keep everyone we currently have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That article is click bait trash. Hightower has only a 48% chance of sticking to his commit? Who the fvck comes up with this stuff? Where does that number come from? Oh, because he's a California kid and Miami is far from home? The dude traveled to Florida for HIGH SCHOOL?! You think he gives a **** about distance from home?

Will all commits stick? The reality is, probably not. But I think the core of the guys currently committed will see this through, assuming we hit 10 wins.

Advertisement
Was that a satire piece on recruiting analysts talking out of their ***? foh...

The Cam Davis percentage makes no sense.... Only ones I worry bout is Sitkowski and Jobe.... If perry or weldon comes and balls out and starts I think hes gone...and in that case I really wouldnt care if he leaves because we would have our QB fo the next 3 years... I would be worried about Hightower if it werent for BrooklynDee

Get this garbage tf outta my face.

Random *** percentages like 48 and 87.

Who tf comes up with this ****?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get the mentality where we're just starting to bask in the afterglow of a good recruiting streak, and some depressed mopes have to talk about possible decommitments.

I mean why? What possible purpose does it serve? Anything can happen between now and the signing day, but worrying about it at this point, coming off some big wins, sounds trollish to me

That had to be the dumbest god**** recruiting article ever.. HTF do you put percentages on decommitments? Lingard, 78% he sticks.. GTFOH.

May as well have said 78.25%. Go ahead and add some additional fake significant digits. Because the whole thing is fake AF

Advertisement
Back