other site's article "Chances '18 recruits from Fl decommit"

The pvssy is so deeply ingrained in some UM fans. Makes some sense because a lot of our fans are downtrodden pvssy nerds who started liking UM football when we had that bad boy image. Made them feel some hardness through association.

Bunch of trashbag pvssy bytches. Kind of losers who start thinking about a chick divorcing them and fleecing them for half of their $500 empire after their first date.

Advertisement
The Cam Davis percentage makes no sense.... Only ones I worry bout is Sitkowski and Jobe.... If perry or weldon comes and balls out and starts I think hes gone...and in that case I really wouldnt care if he leaves because we would have our QB fo the next 3 years... I would be worried about Hightower if it werent for BrooklynDee

Yep agree

Advertisement
Don't be surprised when haters do what they do. In this case, it's funny how they use "alternative facts" to justify their position. Unfortunately in our society, truth will gladly be sacrificed, obvious truths will be ignored, and blatant lies will be passed along as truth in order to perpetuate one's agenda. Being UM fans, we should be use to it, but this was the fuel that made UM the most feared program in the history of CFB. As long as we do what we do, I don't care if they do what they do.

https://n.rivals.com/news/flipping-in-florida-chances-2018-recruits-from-florida-decommit

It's something I've been thinking about lately so I found this interesting.
Been thinking about it for a few reasons:
1) every class has guys that decommit
2) every class has guys they add late
3) it's only March, alot can happen.

Are we naive to think that everyone currently committed will stick with Miami?
Obviously I hope we keep everyone we currently have.

attachment.php

Advertisement
The pvssy is so deeply ingrained in some UM fans. Makes some sense because a lot of our fans are downtrodden pvssy nerds who started liking UM football when we had that bad boy image. Made them feel some hardness through association.

Bunch of trashbag pvssy bytches. Kind of losers who start thinking about a chick divorcing them and fleecing them for half of their $500 empire after their first date.

:jordan: :jordan:

Chise, you're the best, man! Don't ever change!

Advertisement
Not if we win, we will be turning guys away! We throw up 10 wins this year in the regular season and a bowl win and we are off to the races, de-commits will be for other teams to worry about at that point.

Advertisement
That article is click bait trash. Hightower has only a 48% chance of sticking to his commit? Who the fvck comes up with this stuff? Where does that number come from? Oh, because he's a California kid and Miami is far from home? The dude traveled to Florida for HIGH SCHOOL?! You think he gives a **** about distance from home?

Will all commits stick? The reality is, probably not. But I think the core of the guys currently committed will see this through, assuming we hit 10 wins.

Fake news hits football recruiting. Probably Nate Silver, who had to slink away with his tail between his legs after '16 election.

By the way, was that Terry Porter I saw handing over envelopes onstage at the end of the Academy Awards?

Advertisement
Back