other site's article "Chances '18 recruits from Fl decommit"

Advertisement
This tells u that rivals is praying for this class to stop being #1 on there board. They cant take it. If they dont decommit aoon. They going to start knocking stars off. Fair warning!!

common theme was if we have a bad season, recruits will rethink their decision . . . makes sense . . . but if we get qb figured out, we gonna be a problem

Advertisement
Notice how we are the only team Rivals says will have decommits if we have a "average" or "below average" season. Like dayum Rivals yall must WANT us to have a below average season lmao. Sorry Charlie.

And I was sure Shaun Shivers was a 68% certainty to stay with Auburn. Turns out it´s only 62%. I stand corrected.

I don't know who I should be more mad at, rivals for writing whatever is in that link(I've only read the comments here), or op for even bringing it here. If you aren't wearing orange and green sunglasses right now I just don't know what you're problem is. I don't know where this ride will be in a year but it's sure as *** fun right now. Man, I don't even want to hear any soft shouldered bs, this is straight booty gif fapping weather right now.

Advertisement
Next they gonna drop that article how the "bagman" help secure this class...lol I suspect the NCAA gonna make a stop at UM this summer and be monitor all season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When kids commit to Miami over time they drop in rivals rankings . Coincidence? I think not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL

just look at those percentages

Hilarious. What did he put their pictures up on a % dart board and throw blindfolded? HTF do you come up with 89% or 83%?

Clearly he doesn't believe UM has the ability to hold these guys like the almighty Alabagmen and F$U.

UM

https://n.rivals.com/news/flipping-in-florida-chances-2018-recruits-from-florida-decommit

It's something I've been thinking about lately so I found this interesting.
Been thinking about it for a few reasons:
1) every class has guys that decommit
2) every class has guys they add late
3) it's only March, alot can happen.

Are we naive to think that everyone currently committed will stick with Miami?
Obviously I hope we keep everyone we currently have.

Really?? So you chose on your 102nd post to create this thread?? Sip some lean and go to sleep.

Advertisement
Back