Other Coaching Moves

Advertisement
No, has nothing to do with Manny.
I am sorry. I should have been more clear. I get it with what T-Rob views/wants it but do you think this could be a consideration for Manny next year where if he calls a good D this year and T-Rob is who we think he is that he rewards T-Rob with the coordinator job?

I am sorry. I should have been more clear. I get it with what T-Rob views/wants it but do you think this could be a consideration for Manny next year where if he calls a good D this year and T-Rob is who we think he is that he rewards T-Rob with the coordinator job?
No. Manny only wants his guys to coach his Defense.

Patke would have a better chance than TRob, obviously he wouldn’t deserve it, but that’s Manny’s get down.

Dont underestimate that scumbag Meyer being in Jacksonville and helping OSU recruit in Florida.

Meyer said that he might bring one person down from Columbus but didn’t want to be too disruptive to the Buckeyes.

"I talked to Gene (Smith) and I talked to coach (Ryan) Day and I won’t (raid their staff)," Meyer said. "I’m not there yet. That’s the best infrastructure in college sports. I’m not touching, there might be one that will leave, but I’m not going to do that to that organization. Ohio State is home to those guys now."

Advertisement
Dont underestimate that scumbag Meyer being in Jacksonville and helping OSU recruit in Florida.

Meyer said that he might bring one person down from Columbus but didn’t want to be too disruptive to the Buckeyes.

"I talked to Gene (Smith) and I talked to coach (Ryan) Day and I won’t (raid their staff)," Meyer said. "I’m not there yet. That’s the best infrastructure in college sports. I’m not touching, there might be one that will leave, but I’m not going to do that to that organization. Ohio State is home to those guys now."
Have never liked or rooted for that guy a single moment of my life.

No, not this year.

Also, I’ve heard that TRob really wants to make his own way away from Muschamp, he’s been by his side his entire career including during his years as a player & that is part of the reason he hasn’t progressed more in his career.

Realistically speaking a guy like TRob should have way more clout & more opportunities to be a full time DC, but due to how he’s basically just been Muschamp’s Lieutenant for most of his career it’s actually stifled his upward mobility as a coach. I think depending on the success he has here at Miami he has a real opportunity to parlay that into being a legit DC candidate somewhere in the future.

There are guys younger than him who are already DC’s with play calling duties, a guy with his extensive experience & great track record of developing DB’s has the resume to be a play caller in the near future, constantly being Muschamp’s underling will not allow him to ever really maximize his potentiality as a coach.
Yeah if he wants to move up the ranks he needs to show he can without muschamp

That's possible

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You forgot one:
1610835252027.png

Advertisement
Back