Other Coaching Moves

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, I used to look forward to this thread. Sadly, it too has turned into we suck and every coach hired is better than every coach we have.

I can’t speak for everyone else but I can assure you all that I get it, Manny sucks at everything and has the worst staff in the history of college football. Him being DC and keeping Baker is Golden and No D part 2 but much much worse. He could have picked names out of a hat and done better etc, got it.

Now can I stay up to date on staff movements without **** near every one being used as another reason to **** on everything Miami? I know that’s why this board exists but fück if it ain’t exhausting.
It was a really stupid move when there were several more qualified & much better coaches available...

No amount of spinning will change that.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El , what do you think about Jules Montinar - USF to the gaytor to coach CB’s?

He was recruiter of the year in the Sun Belt I believe but I’m glad we have an established guy in TRob to go against him.
Good hire, he & McGriff will continue on UF’s ability to recruit DB’s well.

Jules is a local Naples guy that came up under Danny Hope at EKU & Purdue, he also played for Hope at EKU, Danny Hope is a Gainesville native that coached at Manatee HS. But then Jules got hired by Saban/Kirby Smart at Bama as a GA for 2 years, then got hired as CB’s coach at James Madison on Everett Withers staff, he then followed Withers to Texas State for 2 years & then got hired at USF.

He’s a good recruiter with solid connects in FL pairing him up with McGriff makes sense for them.

They’ll be a better tandom than Torrian Gray & Ron English were.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back