Other Coaching Moves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kevin Kane leaving SMU to go to Illinois. Maybe Baker can replace him at SMU and we can bring in a new LB coach...

Kevin Kane was one of my top candidates for DC, he was a phenomenal DC/DL/LB coach at SMU, he would’ve been perfect here as a replacement for Baker, Manny really fcked this thing up Smfh...

Bielema has put together a really good staff at Illinois, he got Ryan Walters as DC/Safeties coach who’s one of the best young up & coming DC’s in the business from his time at Colorado & Mizzou, he’s also a very good recruiter. He also got Aaron Henry who’s originally from Immokalee FL as CB’s coach, he’s a guy I listed in CB’s Coach thread & he also brought in Tank Wright as S&C coach, and now picking up Kevin Kane.. smh ****!

Manny is fckin insane man I swear, sticking with Baker was easily the stupidest shìt he could’ve done smfh.

There were soooo many good options at DC, Diaz just really shot himself in the foot keeping Bake & taking over DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, I used to look forward to this thread. Sadly, it too has turned into we suck and every coach hired is better than every coach we have.

I can’t speak for everyone else but I can assure you all that I get it, Manny sucks at everything and has the worst staff in the history of college football. Him being DC and keeping Baker is Golden and No D part 2 but much much worse. He could have picked names out of a hat and done better etc, got it.

Now can I stay up to date on staff movements without **** near every one being used as another reason to **** on everything Miami? I know that’s why this board exists but fück if it ain’t exhausting.

Not sure if this got covered but I really like this hire by Bret Bielema. Aaron is from the muck, played for Bielema at Wisconsin, coached at Rutgers, NC State & Vandy. I can see him taking some 2/low 3 star SFL DBs and turning them into NFL prospects.

Advertisement
Back