OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

Advertisement
lets go talk to Hockey players and see what they think of this. NHL playoffs especially 5 yrs ago. it takes almost everything to keep one out of a game. basketball, is like ballet compared to the good ol hockey players. unreal.

Lets go talk to boxers and see what they think of Hockey. Hockey is like thumb wrestling compared to the good ol boxers.

Advertisement
to me Nike still king I always prefer there sneakers I dont care what team I like wears reebok, british knighst, pumas, adidas, that isnt enough for me to not wear Nike.

**** taking it back with the british knights. lmao. back in the day all the crips were rocking them.

I'm with you on that though. Nikes are my favorite sneaker right now and ever sine I was kid. They always were king. Adiddas does have some dope new shoes, but they are nowhere near Nikes level.

Nike slipping lately. They got dudes who can't even pronounce Steph Curry's name correctly during presentations. They aren't what they used to be but with that said they will more than survive. They will also be one of the top if not the best shoe brands. They have just come back to pack lately.

They totally dissed Steph. They had a KD slide & everything. At that time, Steph was always hurt and they could care less about him. I’ve always been a Steph fan, and one of his close friends is my co-worker’s son. Steph was legit hurt b/c he always rocked w Nike and it was his life mission to make sure they and the rest of the b/ball world know who he was.

Nike opened the door for UA to snip their heels.

**** taking it back with the british knights. lmao. back in the day all the crips were rocking them.

I'm with you on that though. Nikes are my favorite sneaker right now and ever sine I was kid. They always were king. Adiddas does have some dope new shoes, but they are nowhere near Nikes level.

I’m just mad Adidas ain’t lacing us w drip wear. UF is out here getting custom J’s, and we wearing Adidas boost! Where’s the Yeezy’s at? Where’s the Tennis Hu’s? Nike schools getting custom LBJ cleats, Kyrie b ball shoes, PG13’s, and we can’t get no D Rose or Harden’s?

Advertisement
I’m just mad Adidas ain’t lacing us w drip wear. UF is out here getting custom J’s, and we wearing Adidas boost! Where’s the Yeezy’s at? Where’s the Tennis Hu’s? Nike schools getting custom LBJ cleats, Kyrie b ball shoes, PG13’s, and we can’t get no D Rose or Harden’s?

Facts bro. We should be rocking out with DOPE cleats every game. Instead we get some bumass cleats made out of garbage. lmao. Its not like Yeezys cost that much to make. just make a cleat version of the newest model yeezy. We would be stunting on every other team.

they will never be on Nikes level in America ever

Nike owns America, sucks we went adidas IMO never liked it. Do like the jerseys but I was a fan of the last joints we had minus the helmets.

Advertisement
Im not sure old heads really understand the current sneaker market place. Adidas has been kicking *** lately and their stock prices over the last 3 years compared to nike show it. We just need more interlacing of the adidas style with our brand at this point.

Facts bro. We should be rocking out with DOPE cleats every game. Instead we get some bumass cleats made out of garbage. lmao. Its not like Yeezys cost that much to make. just make a cleat version of the newest model yeezy. We would be stunting on every other team.

Exactly. If we’re supposed to be their “flag ship” then we should be treated as such.

If I’m not mistaken, one of the reason Michigan left Adidas was b/c they started strong, but then started under delivering on promises. I appreciate them changing our uniforms and what not, but we need that drip game to kick in. I’m talking about off the field too. These Nike schools r constantly getting their own PEs and new ish delivered.

Im not sure old heads really understand the current sneaker market place. Adidas has been kicking *** lately and their stock prices over the last 3 years compared to nike show it. We just need more interlacing of the adidas style with our brand at this point.
i got kids in HS, everyones Nike trust me (at least where Im at). Jordans still king man

Advertisement
Exactly. If we’re supposed to be their “flag ship” then we should be treated as such.

If I’m not mistaken, one of the reason Michigan left Adidas was b/c they started strong, but then started under delivering on promises. I appreciate them changing our uniforms and what not, but we need that drip game to kick in. I’m talking about off the field too. These Nike schools r constantly getting their own PEs and new ish delivered.

Ohh schit. I didn't even know about that michigan thing. Thats crazy. 100% Michigan gets custom Js and schit. they need to give our kids all the dopest kicks and gear. They are treating us like we are georgia tech or some schit. I would be down to drop their *** and get a nike contract if that was on the table.

Furthermore it was just reported that Nike was by far the most valuable appearel brand, regardless of genre, and the next closest was $16b away.

It’s funny b/c after the shoe burst w Zion, Adidas had their own shoe burst a week later. The Boost killed the game and The Yeezy Boost was a perfect combo, but Nike’s celebrity collabs, along w rare shoe drip turned it in to a frenzy.

Now Kanye is pulling the same crap he pulled on Nike saying he should be the head designer and blah blah blah and taking it to social media. I wish he would just enjoy the success he has w his shoes, b/c if he keeps calling out Adidas, they will for sure turn their attention to Pharrell, who’s shoes are out selling Yeezy due to limited quantities.

Advertisement
Back