OT: Winston Moss Fired In Green Bay....

Advertisement
.... and Aaron Rodgers (via Joe Philbin) is looking more and more like a major *****. He's an all-time great but he's a legit weirdo with thin skin. His family is almost certainly in the right in their issues with him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...lowing-tweet-about-aaron-rodgers-organization

As a Packers fan, I have no problem with this firing. You can't talk **** like that on public Twitter, especially about the franchise player and GOAT, and expect to keep your job. Most likely he saw the writing on the wall (McCarthy's top lieutenant, after all) and decided to let it all hang out.

As a Packers fan, I have no problem with this firing. You can't talk **** like that on public Twitter, especially about the franchise player and GOAT, and expect to keep your job. Most likely he saw the writing on the wall (McCarthy's top lieutenant, after all) and decided to let it all hang out.

Moss shouldn't have singled out Rodgers publicly. Agreed. But Rodgers showed a lot about himself and his personality by allowing the firing to happen or at least to allow it right now as direct retribution for anyone saying he needs to be held accountable. It's a bad look publicly and probably in that locker room.

Moss shouldn't have singled out Rodgers publicly. Agreed. But Rodgers showed a lot about himself and his personality by allowing the firing to happen or at least to allow it right now as direct retribution for anyone saying he needs to be held accountable. It's a bad look publicly and probably in that locker room.
Rodgers strikes me as a “me” guy.

As much as it pains me to say this, Tom Brady is the GOAT, not Rodgers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Old school canes would show up at someone’s door and beat their ***, and walk out w their TV😂😂😂
Also they'd say just clarifying if your as tough in person as you are on Twitter.then next time tough guy gets on Twitter a stream of fluid runs down his leg into a puddle by his feet.

Advertisement
Im still trying to figure out how the **** Aaron Rogers didn't fire his agent when he started a fire in his bathroom and tried to get away with it by saying he meditates and his schit goes away.

Rogers is not even in that discussion. You need to win to be GOAT. It is between Bradshaw and Brady, as much hate both. To me Brady is the clear winner.

Steve Young and Peyton Manning both need to be in that discussion as well. I assume Joe Montana, Johnny unitas, and a bunch of old school players too, but they were before my time.

Brady = most accomplished of all time
Rodgers = most skilled of all time

I hate this stuff. Making up categories for a guy like Rodgers because we know he will never be in the convo as the GOAT. ****, who is the 2nd "most skilled" of all time? Jeff George? Michael Vick? Is that the list we are putting him on?

Lets face it. He had the potential to be the GOAT, and he just didn't fulfill it. He will retire in the top 10 but probably around 7-9 range. Nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Back