OT: Winston Moss Fired In Green Bay....

Bccrhp

Sophomore
.... and Aaron Rodgers (via Joe Philbin) is looking more and more like a major b!tch. He's an all-time great but he's a legit weirdo with thin skin. His family is almost certainly in the right in their issues with him.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...lowing-tweet-about-aaron-rodgers-organization
As a Packers fan, I have no problem with this firing. You can't talk **** like that on public Twitter, especially about the franchise player and GOAT, and expect to keep your job. Most likely he saw the writing on the wall (McCarthy's top lieutenant, after all) and decided to let it all hang out.

As a Packers fan, I have no problem with this firing. You can't talk **** like that on public Twitter, especially about the franchise player and GOAT, and expect to keep your job. Most likely he saw the writing on the wall (McCarthy's top lieutenant, after all) and decided to let it all hang out.
Moss shouldn't have singled out Rodgers publicly. Agreed. But Rodgers showed a lot about himself and his personality by allowing the firing to happen or at least to allow it right now as direct retribution for anyone saying he needs to be held accountable. It's a bad look publicly and probably in that locker room.

Moss shouldn't have singled out Rodgers publicly. Agreed. But Rodgers showed a lot about himself and his personality by allowing the firing to happen or at least to allow it right now as direct retribution for anyone saying he needs to be held accountable. It's a bad look publicly and probably in that locker room.
Rodgers strikes me as a “me” guy.

As much as it pains me to say this, Tom Brady is the GOAT, not Rodgers.

When are all the old school guys going to come in here with "the old school Canes would never be schit talking on twitter"

Rodgers is a locker room cancer.

really ? thought sure you'd pick Herbstreit LOL
On the field, bro.

Herbie in street clothes is a completely different sexy sexy story.

Mico Jones

Huevos Hinchados
Richt should bring him on staff

Rodgers is a weird guy no doubt

When are all the old school guys going to come in here with "the old school Canes would never be schit talking on twitter"
Old school canes would show up at someone’s door and beat their azz, and walk out w their TV😂😂😂

Old school canes would show up at someone’s door and beat their azz, and walk out w their TV😂😂😂
Also they'd say just clarifying if your as tough in person as you are on Twitter.then next time tough guy gets on Twitter a stream of fluid runs down his leg into a puddle by his feet.

Gatorhater

All-American
As much as it pains me to say this, Tom Brady is the GOAT, not Rodgers.
Rogers is not even in that discussion. You need to win to be GOAT. It is between Bradshaw and Brady, as much hate both. To me Brady is the clear winner.

SFbayCane

Staff member
Im still trying to figure out how the hell Aaron Rogers didn't fire his agent when he started a fire in his bathroom and tried to get away with it by saying he meditates and his schit goes away.

Rogers is not even in that discussion. You need to win to be GOAT. It is between Bradshaw and Brady, as much hate both. To me Brady is the clear winner.
Steve Young and Peyton Manning both need to be in that discussion as well. I assume Joe Montana, Johnny unitas, and a bunch of old school players too, but they were before my time.

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
philbin is getting a bit queasy

Brady = most accomplished of all time
Rodgers = most skilled of all time
I hate this stuff. Making up categories for a guy like Rodgers because we know he will never be in the convo as the GOAT. Hell, who is the 2nd "most skilled" of all time? Jeff George? Michael Vick? Is that the list we are putting him on?

Lets face it. He had the potential to be the GOAT, and he just didn't fulfill it. He will retire in the top 10 but probably around 7-9 range. Nothing wrong with that.