OT: Winston Moss Fired In Green Bay....

I hate this stuff. Making up categories for a guy like Rodgers because we know he will never be in the convo as the GOAT. ****, who is the 2nd "most skilled" of all time? Jeff George? Michael Vick? Is that the list we are putting him on?

Lets face it. He had the potential to be the GOAT, and he just didn't fulfill it. He will retire in the top 10 but probably around 7-9 range. Nothing wrong with that.
Well is it really his fault that the TEAM didn't win more than one SB?
Put him on the Patriots and he would be WAY more successful than Tom Brady imo.

Also people talking about his family life like they have any idea whats going on in that home are laughable. He's not the one going on tv trash talking his family, its the other way around. Its his brother who got on the bachelor for being Aaron Rodgers' brother that constantly takes shots at him. Its his father that always talks about it to the media when asked. And aaron always just says the same thing - he's not going to talk about it publicly. If you were Aaron Rodgers, why would you want to be with people that talk **** about you to the public?

Advertisement
Rogers contract will ensure that the packers are one of the worst teams in the league in years to come...

Advertisement
Winston Moss is a name we should keep in mind when the time finally comes for CMR to leave. The guy was pretty **** close to being an NFL HC. If his spat with Rodgers cost him some chances in the league I'd love to have him here.

Winston Moss is a name we should keep in mind when the time finally comes for CMR to leave. The guy was pretty **** close to being an NFL HC. If his spat with Rodgers cost him some chances in the league I'd love to have him here.
Lol no, dude is more old school than Richt.

Brady = most accomplished of all time
Rodgers = most skilled of all time
Marino in this era would have averaged 50 TD’s and 6000 yards ..... best arm of all time.
^ My first thought. Rodgers is incredible but go watch highlights of Dan Marino. Dude was putting up Drew Brees' numbers back when offenses and the game itself was not built around throwing like it is now.

Advertisement
Steve Young and Peyton Manning both need to be in that discussion as well. I assume Joe Montana, Johnny unitas, and a bunch of old school players too, but they were before my time.

For me, it is all about Super Bowls. Terry had four and Tom five plus many losing Super Bowls and counting. All those you mention are worthy plus Bart Star, but if you the lead dog the view never changes. I dislike both of them but you have to give the devil his due.

For me, it is all about Super Bowls. Terry had four and Tom five plus many losing Super Bowls and counting. All those you mention are worthy plus Bart Star, but if you the lead dog the view never changes. I dislike both of them but you have to give the devil his due.

I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree. This is not basketball. Rings mean nothing if you are on a trash team. If Tom Brady was on the Browns he never would have won a SB. He got lucky because he always had good TEs, WRs, and an elite line. Plus very good defenses. If Peyton was there QB they would have a few more SBs. Probably both Giants SBs they would have won.

Well is it really his fault that the TEAM didn't win more than one SB?
Put him on the Patriots and he would be WAY more successful than Tom Brady imo.

Also people talking about his family life like they have any idea whats going on in that home are laughable. He's not the one going on tv trash talking his family, its the other way around. Its his brother who got on the bachelor for being Aaron Rodgers' brother that constantly takes shots at him. Its his father that always talks about it to the media when asked. And aaron always just says the same thing - he's not going to talk about it publicly. If you were Aaron Rodgers, why would you want to be with people that talk **** about you to the public?

Your barking up a rough alley...

Jim Kelly’s and Dan Marino’s is the world bro...

Why do they get easily forgotten when you throw out GOAT conversations

I think he would be a great HC.

Advertisement
I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree. This is not basketball. Rings mean nothing if you are on a trash team. If Tom Brady was on the Browns he never would have won a SB. He got lucky because he always had good TEs, WRs, and an elite line. Plus very good defenses. If Peyton was there QB they would have a few more SBs. Probably both Giants SBs they would have won.

Hey, Bob Greise is my guy but what the heck. Brady has been in super bowl almost half the years he has been in the nfl and won more than half of those. That is long stretch in today’s nfl for a team to stay strong. He won with great teams at first, then won without stars and then made TE to powerful position it is today when he had one. Our boy, Jim, got to four in a row and is great but he also lost four in a row.

Most super bowl winners are really good teams but Brady has been one of three constants on Pats— QB, HC, owner. Fins had Robbie and Shula for years but on tow rings and those where in Bob’s prime. They had Dan and got to one and loss, never to return. And remember Shula was good enough to get to one with David Woodley, RIP, who had to share starting at LSU. I’m thinking there is not a coach in history who would not trade there QB for Brady.

Bro one year he won a super bowl with deon branch as his best receiver....another year he won with David givens as his best receiver....another year he won with 59 year old Troy brown as his best receiver.... pats defenses have been mediocre to trash in the last 10 plus years and yet he’s in the super bowl almost every year. Gronk is always injured and he didn’t have him for his first three titles. One year he was a **** hair away from beating Peyton Manning in his own building with bugeyed Reche Caldwell as his best receiver (and still nongronk or Hernandez )

Hey, Bob Greise is my guy but what the heck. Brady has been in super bowl almost half the years he has been in the nfl and won more than half of those. That is long stretch in today’s nfl for a team to stay strong. He won with great teams at first, then won without stars and then made TE to powerful position it is today when he had one. Our boy, Jim, got to four in a row and is great but he also lost four in a row.

Most super bowl winners are really good teams but Brady has been one of three constants on Pats— QB, HC, owner. Fins had Robbie and Shula for years but on tow rings and those where in Bob’s prime. They had Dan and got to one and loss, never to return. And remember Shula was good enough to get to one with David Woodley, RIP, who had to share starting at LSU. I’m thinking there is not a coach in history who would not trade there QB for Brady.

I only can speak for NFL players from the late 90s to present. THe guys before that I was to young to be able to make accurate statements about. So joe Montana, Steve young, Dan marino, etc. I will leave up to the old heads. That said I know a lot of old guys that played D1 and other guys who have a lot of football knowledge will say one of them is the best of all time. I hear Johnny Unitas as well. That said. I highly doubt the Colts would have traded Peyton for Brady. Peyton didn't have the line or the other stars that Brady had surrounding him.

Advertisement
Bro one year he won a super bowl with deon branch as his best receiver....another year he won with David givens as his best receiver....another year he won with 59 year old Troy brown as his best receiver.... pats defenses have been mediocre to trash in the last 10 plus years and yet he’s in the super bowl almost every year. Gronk is always injured and he didn’t have him for his first three titles. One year he was a **** hair away from beating Peyton Manning in his own building with bugeyed Reche Caldwell as his best receiver (and still nongronk or Hernandez )

The year where Troy Brown was there best reciever he only had 1 passing TD and only passed for 145 yards. Antwoin smith won them that game along with Ty Law who ran in a pick 6.

You act like branch is bad. He literally tied the record for most SB receptions.

The pats always had the best line in the league or top 3 in every SB year as well.

I only can speak for NFL players from the late 90s to present. THe guys before that I was to young to be able to make accurate statements about. So joe Montana, Steve young, Dan marino, etc. I will leave up to the old heads. That said I know a lot of old guys that played D1 and other guys who have a lot of football knowledge will say one of them is the best of all time. I hear Johnny Unitas as well. That said. I highly doubt the Colts would have traded Peyton for Brady. Peyton didn't have the line or the other stars that Brady had surrounding him.

Peyton ran one offense, HIS. Nothing else matter, he ran his thing only. Brady ran what he needed to for the team he had that year. Peyton had plenty of stars including a couple of our own named James and Wayne. There is one thing only one QB has ever done, win the last game of a perfect season in a super bowl, so I change my pick and go with old # 12 from Perdue, Bob Greise.

Advertisement
Back