OT: WHERE ARE THEY NOW - Sam Bruce

Advertisement
I feel for anyone who doesn't achieve their dreams in life for whatever reason

Fortunately I was blessed with good parents and plenty of supportive and successful examples to follow in life ...I count my blessings because I also realize that a large part of my own success comes from standing on their shoulders

Everyone isn't as blessed and have much higher mountains to climb and face much harder paths.

I wish them all well , open ears & eyes and unending resolve in their efforts to improve their lives
Perfectly said, my man! Good ****!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha. Don't know if you saw it in another thread but I saw that he IS playing pro ball.....in Russia. No joke. Like I said there, more power to him if he's able to collect some paydays and see the world.
Being trained as a Putin spy, no doubt.

Next appearance will be as a volunteer graduate assistant "consultant" for Nick Saban.

Imagine how good they’d be if they had arms and didn’t have feet growing from their foreheads.
But many got two penises so nuclear blowout was a blessing in disguise....as long as the members don't grow out of their foreheads, where there legs should be. Now THAT would be really freaky.

Chernobyl is actually in The Ukraine, but it was a solid attempt.
Close enough....so was Premier Khrushchev from Ukraine, as I recall. And Stalin was a Georgian, so you understand how their pulling in all those five stars....with Lavrenti Beria and Secret Police dropping bags no recruit dare say no.

Advertisement
Anyone that noticed he averaged less than 10 YPC in high school. I have never, ever seen such hype for a WR with such a low average. That's like a RB averaging 2.5 a carry.

In retrospect, he was a shlt load of hype, with very little high school production. A ton of sizzle, but not much steak.

In retrospect, he was a shlt load of hype, with very little high school production. A ton of sizzle, but not much steak.
The only things he really ever flashed was a goofy smile, and a gun. His lack of production in high school was crazy, for a 4 star recruit at least. I expect numbers like that from a 5'6" 140 lb guy with a broken foot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back