OT-What's the Shoe Game Looking Like....

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Where you guys live?

I was at the mall today and all I saw was J's (80%), NMDs (15%), and a handful of flyknits, shell toes, and foams. That's Cali. No Yeezy's, no LBJs, Kobe's Irvings. When I play bball, I see some zoom soldiers, but not Curry's. What's the flavor where ya'll are at? Just curious to know what shoe game is popping in other area codes.

Advertisement
Where you guys live?

I was at the mall today and all I saw was J's (80%), NMDs (15%), and a handful of flyknits, shell toes, and foams. That's Cali. No Yeezy's, no LBJs, Kobe's Irvings. When I play bball, I see some zoom soldiers, but not Curry's. What's the flavor where ya'll are at? Just curious to know what shoe game is popping in other area codes.

My $55 Nike free runs that I've had for two years. If I'm not in business shoes, I'm rocking the flip flops.

All you see down here is J's. The younger kids have LBJ's, way less Durant, and essentially no Curry's.

Where you guys live?

My $55 Nike free runs that I've had for two years. If I'm not in business shoes, I'm rocking the flip flops.

All you see down here is J's. The younger kids have LBJ's, way less Durant, and essentially no Curry's.

That's y UA just lost $600m from Steph. The 1s were cool, but after them Chefs came out, dropped that boy's popularity. But I'm w you; catch me in some slide on's if I'm not in dress shoes. Now I just collect shoes b/c I'm a sneaker head, but rarely wear them.

Advertisement
Not a sneakerhead in the slightest, but I do like to monitor consumer trends for investment reasons.

Just an observation here: Adidas is starting to surge big time in terms of popularity, exclusivity, "buzz" and apparently its sales have been bouncing.

Advertisement
Not that I ever payed attention to this, but Lyndon Bains Johnson has a shoe? That's surprising.

Seriously that what came to mind, but I quickly realized he was referring to LeBron. For the life of me and for the last 30 years I still don't get the fascination with p****ing sneakers. I just bought a pair swede boots, wear dress shoes everywhere except exercising or to parks and still think it's an utter sin to wear sneakers with a suit. I have 2, low cost, pairs of sneakers, one for working out, other for walking around in.

Where you guys live?

That's y UA just lost $600m from Steph. The 1s were cool, but after them Chefs came out, dropped that boy's popularity. But I'm w you; catch me in some slide on's if I'm not in dress shoes. Now I just collect shoes b/c I'm a sneaker head, but rarely wear them.

Rells I mostly rock my Prestos (TB), Roshes, and air maxes in rotation. I run in my lunarlons, but I'm looking to get new ones soon. I also rock my frees when I'm just chillen in athletic wear. My Js and some other Nikes I have are mostly collected. Every now and then I'll rock the OVO Js but it's rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Adidas and in particular the runner shoes like nmd etc and yeezys are definitely taking over.however you still got the popular Jordan's in the rotations like the 1s.3s,4s, 5s, 11s,12s ,13s that you will see on the daily

Where you guys live?

Rells I mostly rock my Prestos (TB), Roshes, and air maxes in rotation. I run in my lunarlons, but I'm looking to get new ones soon. I also rock my frees when I'm just chillen in athletic wear. My Js and some other Nikes I have are mostly collected. Every now and then I'll rock the OVO Js but it's rare.

How in the world did you cop a pair of Ovo's [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]?? You can't find those no where out here. Just like you can't find Yeezy's. NMDs are locked up b/c cats were low key trying to sneak off w them. Same thing w limited pair of J's. But honestly, I don't think I've seen OVOs in person and we have hella shoe boutiques in Cali.

Advertisement
Where you guys live?

How in the world did you cop a pair of Ovo's [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]?? You can't find those no where out here. Just like you can't find Yeezy's. NMDs are locked up b/c cats were low key trying to sneak off w them. Same thing w limited pair of J's. But honestly, I don't think I've seen OVOs in person and we have hella shoe boutiques in Cali.

I got the black tens a year ago this time. I tried at first through Nike and got rejected. Then solefly, the boutique down here owned by MJs brother in law, announced they were having a raffle. I had 5 people go get me a ticket including the day one [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION], and I won. So i got me some OVO 10s. I did take an L last week on the black 12s though and solefly didn't have them this drop.

I got the black tens a year ago this time. I tried at first through Nike and got rejected. Then solefly, the boutique down here owned by MJs brother in law, announced they were having a raffle. I had 5 people go get me a ticket including the day one [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION], and I won. So i got me some OVO 10s. I did take an L last week on the black 12s though and solefly didn't have them this drop.

Got me out here running all over town for a pair of **** sneakers smh

You know i got you though bruh

Not that I ever payed attention to this, but Lyndon Bains Johnson has a shoe? That's surprising.

Seriously that what came to mind, but I quickly realized he was referring to LeBron. For the life of me and for the last 30 years I still don't get the fascination with p****ing sneakers. I just bought a pair swede boots, wear dress shoes everywhere except exercising or to parks and still think it's an utter sin to wear sneakers with a suit. I have 2, low cost, pairs of sneakers, one for working out, other for walking around in.

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement
Back