OT-What's the Shoe Game Looking Like....

Advertisement
That's y UA just lost $600m from Steph. The 1s were cool, but after them Chefs came out, dropped that boy's popularity. But I'm w you; catch me in some slide on's if I'm not in dress shoes. Now I just collect shoes b/c I'm a sneaker head, but rarely wear them.

Rells I mostly rock my Prestos (TB), Roshes, and air maxes in rotation. I run in my lunarlons, but I'm looking to get new ones soon. I also rock my frees when I'm just chillen in athletic wear. My Js and some other Nikes I have are mostly collected. Every now and then I'll rock the OVO Js but it's rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How in the world did you cop a pair of Ovo's [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]?? You can't find those no where out here. Just like you can't find Yeezy's. NMDs are locked up b/c cats were low key trying to sneak off w them. Same thing w limited pair of J's. But honestly, I don't think I've seen OVOs in person and we have hella shoe boutiques in Cali.

I got the black tens a year ago this time. I tried at first through Nike and got rejected. Then solefly, the boutique down here owned by MJs brother in law, announced they were having a raffle. I had 5 people go get me a ticket including the day one [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION], and I won. So i got me some OVO 10s. I did take an L last week on the black 12s though and solefly didn't have them this drop.

Got me out here running all over town for a pair of **** sneakers smh

You know i got you though bruh

My boy and I have been trying to get a pair of OVOs for a minute. Super hard to cop. I was on a mission for the 1's Black History Months too...took a huge L

Rells I mostly rock my Prestos (TB), Roshes, and air maxes in rotation. I run in my lunarlons, but I'm looking to get new ones soon. I also rock my frees when I'm just chillen in athletic wear. My Js and some other Nikes I have are mostly collected. Every now and then I'll rock the OVO Js but it's rare.

How in the world did you cop a pair of Ovo's [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]?? You can't find those no where out here. Just like you can't find Yeezy's. NMDs are locked up b/c cats were low key trying to sneak off w them. Same thing w limited pair of J's. But honestly, I don't think I've seen OVOs in person and we have hella shoe boutiques in Cali.

I got the black tens a year ago this time. I tried at first through Nike and got rejected. Then solefly, the boutique down here owned by MJs brother in law, announced they were having a raffle. I had 5 people go get me a ticket including the day one [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION], and I won. So i got me some OVO 10s. I did take an L last week on the black 12s though and solefly didn't have them this drop.

My boy and I have been trying to get a pair of OVOs for a minute. Super hard to cop. I was on a mission for the 1's Black History Months too...took a huge L

Have you ever tried the website/app called StockX? You can buy and sell DS shoes there. The black 10s are affordable. Might be the cheapest of the 3. Gonna be a little more than retail but it might be worth it.

The way that site works is you can bid or buy straight out a shoe. It's like an actual stock market for shoes and tells you what the shoe is trading at and it's recent sales. The best thing about buying from them is that when a shoe is sold, the seller doesn't ship to buyer, they ship to StockX and they will verify its authenticity for you and once they do they ship it to the buyer and release the funds to the seller. Check it out.

Have you ever tried the website/app called StockX? You can buy and sell DS shoes there. The black 10s are affordable. Might be the cheapest of the 3. Gonna be a little more than retail but it might be worth it.

The way that site works is you can bid or buy straight out a shoe. It's like an actual stock market for shoes and tells you what the shoe is trading at and it's recent sales. The best thing about buying from them is that when a shoe is sold, the seller doesn't ship to buyer, they ship to StockX and they will verify its authenticity for you and once they do they ship it to the buyer and release the funds to the seller. Check it out.

That's y ur my g, young Dub. On it.

Advertisement

That's y ur my g, young Dub. On it.

Ingot you bruh. Gotta feed the fam. Keep the fam close.

Does anyone still wear Timberland's anymore?

Drake does.

I would love to but it's too hot down here.

copilot-style-201411-1415292592961_frank-151-basil.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the Nike Air Conversion, Black & white...

The only J's I'll wear are the Jordan Flight 45 High Max.

The Air Visi Pro 3's are nice too.

Where you guys live?

I was at the mall today and all I saw was J's (80%), NMDs (15%), and a handful of flyknits, shell toes, and foams. That's Cali. No Yeezy's, no LBJs, Kobe's Irvings. When I play bball, I see some zoom soldiers, but not Curry's. What's the flavor where ya'll are at? Just curious to know what shoe game is popping in other area codes.

My $55 Nike free runs that I've had for two years. If I'm not in business shoes, I'm rocking the flip flops.

All you see down here is J's. The younger kids have LBJ's, way less Durant, and essentially no Curry's.

That's y UA just lost $600m from Steph. The 1s were cool, but after them Chefs came out, dropped that boy's popularity. But I'm w you; catch me in some slide on's if I'm not in dress shoes. Now I just collect shoes b/c I'm a sneaker head, but rarely wear them.

Willy follows me on Snap, I'm definitely into sneakers. I have the OVO 10s as well in black. Today I had the Space Jam 11s on. Yesterday 72-10 11s. Thursday Gone Fishing Foams. I'm mostly into Js and Foams.

Where I am in Charleston, you are nearly exclusively Js, only know one person with Yeezys, and my homeboy has a couple pairs of NMDs.

The only reason Retro Js are sitting is because they're producing a crap ton more, to hedge resale. Market is over saturated and folks don't have bread to drop on multiple Retro releases each f'n weekend.

*I'll be wearing Dr. Doom Foams tonight.*

Advertisement
Back