Off-Topic OT: What you shootin’

Just like the fishing thread, which was a great thread to switch gears, let’s talk firearms for those who own em.

Got my CZ P10F bout two weeks ago, then threw the O-Light on there. NJ is strict so no carrying for me but if I could, this would be it!
View attachment 119576
View attachment 119577

My Ruger 5.56 AR Pistol. Haven’t had much fun with her yet. Got some bad ammo and like every 3rd round is a jam. Goin take her apart, clean and get some new ammo.
View attachment 119578

Range is back open around my way. Took moms yesterday and had some fun.

Keep it light in here. Hope this isn’t a violation of anything
Just received my Sig Sauer P365XL and waiting on my conceal weapons permit

Advertisement
That's the unique sound of an empty en block clip flying out the rifle. A friend of mine owns one and it is actually pretty cool to shoot for that reason alone.
They're also a great way to hurt your thumb if you don't show the proper respect putting one in.

Advertisement
M&P9, if I remember correctly. Didn’t consider those weapons because the ones I used had been completely modified by the instructor, so not something I can easily go out and buy. The instructor was an ex-SEAL who apparently likes to do significant changes to his weapons.
They all do.

If you'd like, compare the P320, Glock 19, and S&W MP Shield 2.0 (use 8 round mag).

Will be curious as to your preference. All are great.

I’m so late in posting in here I have a couple to post but for now I will leave you with my first custom AR I built for myself, built this probably 8 years ago.

Top received is all LWRC parts, lower receiver is a mix of parts most coming from Battlearms. Trigger is from the best in the business Gissele

7FA7BB3D-7C1E-40A4-920F-8C3F65D6F440.jpeg293B498B-BCD5-4404-9FB7-819B922599E4.jpeg89FAB9E0-F20F-4DE8-A0B4-04B3DD51BE33.jpeg1A941DBA-71B3-4AC6-A3B1-7CF5AE99036F.jpeg

Advertisement
@LuCane there are many people who conceal carry the Glock 19. I found it to be a little large for that use. I went with the FNS-9C which you see here with the FNS-9 17-round magazine in it that makes it a full size handgun. The carry magazine is next to it. The smaller FNS-9C magazine has a 12 round capacity. I'll post it with the Alien Holster I carry with in another post. I've reduced the size of the images, but I still have to upload them one per post. If your range lets you rent firearms I would recommend that you rent a few different compact handguns and audition them. If you like Glock for conceal carry you might try the Glock 43 and Glock 26 because of their size. Again, since this will be a defense weapon that you conceal carry, get what has a track record for reliability and what you shoot best.

IMG_Bennu_FNS9C01.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
??

That's none a yer biz ness Deputy

I'll show you when they're scraping you up..if I catch you lurking around

Last edited:
When I was a kid canal fishing with my dad, he was always mixed arts about it. If fishing was slow and he saw some nice pan fish in shallow water, a 30'06 would come out of the trunk and shorty I would be wading in water gathering floaters.
I'm more a dynamite fan...

Advertisement
Back