OT: What is the best sport to watch in person?

MichiCANE

Here for porsts. Still captain of the Lane Train 🚂
This is peak off-season time. Just curious what everybody thinks is the best sport to watch in person?

Personally, I think hockey is the best. If you ever have a chance to go to a playoff game in a city that cares about hockey, it's insane.

College football is also great in person, but I believe the tailgating is the best part... better than the in-game experience when you're in the stadium. If you don't have the best seats in the house, a lot of times you can't really tell what is happening.

Advertisement
This is peak off-season time. Just curious what everybody thinks is the best sport to watch in person?

Personally, I think hockey is the best. If you ever have a chance to go to a playoff game in a city that cares about hockey, it's insane.

College football is also great in person, but I believe the tailgating is the best part... better than the in-game experience when you're in the stadium. If you don't have the best seats in the house, a lot of times you can't really tell what is happening.

Saw the title and said HOCKEY!

Well played sir.....well played....

Advertisement
Advertisement
In this order for me:

Hockey, college football, college basketball, NFL football, NBA basketball, baseball, boxing, golf, dominoes, darts, competitive baking, speed walking, spelling bees, NASCAR.
Crushed that bowling is not on your list, at least behind Dominoes!

Advertisement
I was born in England . I’ll watch a game of football anywhere. It’s a sickness. If any member of a team has a red shirt I will root against them with my entire being. I’ll even sing “ the referees a ****er” even if they are not a ****er.

Andrew Peters brawling in his Sabres days when buffalo wasn't complete *** were probably my favorite personal experiences to watch live

Havent been to enough college games but coley's huge jet sweep against pitt was fun as fuq to see live as well. Hoping cuse can maintain some momentum so I can watch some good football when miami comes up here

Advertisement
I was born in England . I’ll watch a game of football anywhere. It’s a sickness. If any member of a team has a red shirt I will root against them with my entire being. I’ll even sing “ the referees a ****er” even if they are not a ****er.
SO WHATS YOUR TEAM BACK HOME roncaneefc MINES THE POOL

College football. Golf & baseball is like watching paint dry Tennis is ok. Don't like hockey or soccer.

Advertisement
Back