OT: What is the best sport to watch in person?

Love some football live, hockey is not bad either (fast paced). But a live Top Fuel drag race or NASCAR at a high speed track like Talladega or Daytona are what gets my blood goin. Love the speed and the smell of the gas and tires. And the crashes of course.

Forgot Hockey in the old Boston garden, that was my #4. Went to a NASCAR race here in Vegas, pretty cool. Never forget your earplugs ask me how I know. lol

Advertisement
If you got money, court side seats at an nba game
This. I previously sold tickets for the Atlanta Hawks in 2003. Due to them having subpar talent on their team and never having great tickets sales, members of the sales staff and friend/family were allowed to sit courtside until someone bought the tickets for that night.
We were known as “seat-fillers”. The ushers were familiar and if tickets were purchased, you’d just move down to any empty seats or back a row. I tried to go to as many games as possible after work, because I saw how great the opportunity was. Also, because I knew I’d never be able to afford those seats.
Had the opportunity to sit in the front row plenty of times and a couple times next to the opposing team players in Jermaine Dupri’s seats aka Nicholson seats.
Ringside boxing seats are also something not to pass up in person. Seeing someone get beat down and/or knocked down up close is awesome to see.

Yup, sat in the second row for two of Haglers fights in Boston garden next to his wife. We were friends with his family and my girlfriend babysat for them. To this day I have never heard a crowd like that in my entire life, it was ear piecing. Brockton MA represented that day. Celtics in the old Boston Garden. Hard to beat a big Canes football game too.
Bro....you have no idea how much envy I have right now...Hagler was one of the reasons I started boxing and fought as a southpaw...even though Im right handed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back