OT: VT beats Clemson this Sat

Advertisement
They have a shot. Clemson looked like *** against BC at home, and this game is in Redneckburg. I think Clemson wins, and I hope Clemson wins, but I wouldn't be shocked if VT won.

Advertisement
VT defense will give Clemson all kind of trouble, and they have just enough play makers to score 14-17 points.

VT 17
Clem 14

Too much of the defensive front for VT to handle. I think they get rolled.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hate predictions like this that have no reasoning behind it. If VT loses, you'll disappear or come back and say "well Clemson was supposed to win." If Clemson loses, you'll come back here and say you're a genius. If you're going to say an underdog wins, at least say why. Otherwise, stop making a BS thread,

Advertisement
If VT wins, we have to beat them and almost be perfect in ACC play including beating FSU.

Fuente-Foster and VT will prove to be a thorn in the ACCs for a while. The way they've been playing the end of last year and this season they can beat anyone at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There DL Clemson is the real deal against the run and pass, VT has no chance unless there D plays the same way but Clemson has high rated offensive talent. Is there a chance yea but its likely not happening.

Tech’s OL isn’t that good. Don’t see how they hold up against that DL.
Their DL is good, but they don’t have an FBS worthy player on their second team. It’s a lot to ask that starting DL to hold up for 4 quarters.

Advertisement
Back