OT: VT beats Clemson this Sat

Advertisement
Vag Tech finally playing a power team from the Atlantic. They better not win.

I can't see VT doing anything against that Clemson defense.

VT has a chance, still not sold on Clemson O. Bud knows how to harass QBs and force them into mistakes. Time the Coastal rise up. I still hope VT lose though, giving us a leg up in the Coastal battle as I think it will be between us and them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Vt has the coaching but not enough athletes.

Clemson has the coaching and too many athletes.

For as good as Fuente is, he's not winning this game.

Advertisement
I hate predictions like this that have no reasoning behind it. If VT loses, you'll disappear or come back and say "well Clemson was supposed to win." If Clemson loses, you'll come back here and say you're a genius. If you're going to say an underdog wins, at least say why. Otherwise, stop making a BS thread,

Been here since the start of the board, ain't going nowhere. Post #6 clearly explains why I think they'll win

You don't like the thread, don't post in it faqqit

Just worry about Duke. One at a time, Danielson.

Stay focused on Duke guys. If we start looking ahead or thinking about other games we're bound for a letdown. Just keep scrolling up and down on the Miami-Duke preview

I feel you man, but it's kind of comical to say as well...like if we "fans" have some bearing on the outcome of the Duke game Lmao...Now the players, absolutely...don't look ahead to the CrimiNoles next week, be in the moment and take care of business.

Advertisement
For the love of humanity, stop crowning VT. This happens every year. They narrowly beat a WVU team that we donkey punched in the bowl game and have since beaten up on ECU, Old Dominion and Delaware. Not saying they won't be a difficult game - they always are - but the obsession is hilarious.

WVU was a different team last year. They ran a ton of misdirection power and zone running plays with a run first QB. With Grier, Holgorsen's using a lot of of the air raid concepts he's known for and the offense looks more explosive. Apple and Oranges.

You guys saw Clemson handle Auburn and dismantle Louisville, right? The latter having a Heisman winner at QB. Why do you think VT's QB holds up? Make your predictions specific and less about what sticks to the wall eventually.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Some chicken-hearted cowards in this thread. Some of you think if vtech beats clempson, Miami won't be able to be vtech.

Same ones that thought, "Well, if f$u beats bama, Miami won't be able to be f$u."

Advertisement
VT wins a lot of games they "shouldn't".

2014 Ohio State comes to mind. OSU won the NC and VT went 7-6.

You mentioned one game? I think they have a horrific record again top 5 schools. Not sure what other games you're talking about?

Advertisement
Some chicken-hearted cowards in this thread. Some of you think if vtech beats clempson, Miami won't be able to be vtech.

Same ones that thought, "Well, if f$u beats bama, Miami won't be able to be f$u."

literally no one has said that

If FSU is good enough to beat Bama, they're obviously good enough to beat Miami, so ask yourself if they beat them what makes you think we're going to be the ones that beat FSU?

Shut your fuccin *** up...literally.

literally no one has said that

If FSU is good enough to beat Bama, they're obviously good enough to beat Miami, so ask yourself if they beat them what makes you think we're going to be the ones that beat FSU?

Shut your fuccin *** up...literally.

LOL you actually went & dug through an old FSU thread to find anything even remotely close to what you tried to insinuate? i'll enjoy waiting for you to provide some proof for what you actually said. until then, my *** will keep on proudly talking.

Virginia Tech has a very solid team, no doubting that; but their unimpressive performance to a West Virginia team that had lost a lot of experience leads me to believe that they have their limits.

Clemson on the other hand is arguably better than they were last year (albeit with a less threatening QB). I'd be surprised if anyone (including the Canes) beat them before the CFP.

Clemson 38, Virginia Tech 24.

If VT wins this game they are winning the Coastal it that simple. You don't beat the maybe the best and most talented team in CFB after a 4-0 start with a top 25 victory already in their pocket and don't win anything. Not to mention, VT was the only team that did w/e they **** they wanted against our D last year and to this point our Defense has regressed so who knows what they do this year. I know we have VT at home but let not act like it some real home field advantage... If we walk into that VT game with 2 loses hardrock will be half empty.

Advertisement
Back