OT: VT beats Clemson this Sat

Advertisement
Clemson has the coaching and athletes to win it. VT has the coaching but not the athletes to match up. Home field might give VT a boost early but don't see them having enough to sustain it the whole game. Should be an interesting game to watch regardless.

I hate predictions like this that have no reasoning behind it. If VT loses, you'll disappear or come back and say "well Clemson was supposed to win." If Clemson loses, you'll come back here and say you're a genius. If you're going to say an underdog wins, at least say why. Otherwise, stop making a BS thread,

****, nailed it.

Advertisement
I like the prediction. Could see it happening. VT's D could get in the yong QB's head. A couple of early turnovers Lane standium crowd will be in a frenzy. I could see VT jump out to an early lead and hold on to a 27-24 win or something like that. Will be interesting to see how VT's WR does against Clemson.

Go Canes!

schedule sets up well finally for all of our main coastal opponents. in the past, it always seemed like 1 or 2 teams would get away with having weak crossover games.

this year, the only team that had that advantage was pitt, and theyve already lost to ga-tech & dont appear to be much of a threat.

go clemson

Advertisement
Just worry about Duke. One at a time, Danielson.

Stay focused on Duke guys. If we start looking ahead or thinking about other games we're bound for a letdown. Just keep scrolling up and down on the Miami-Duke preview

VT looks excellent and definitely has a chance, But I still think Clemson takes this one. I don't see VT's OL holding up all game against Clemson's front 7.

Clemson has also been a very good road team going back several years now. I think they'll respond after a kind of lackluster offensive effort much of last Saturday.

Advertisement
We better fckin hope Clemson beats VT became de that would be a huge non-loss in the coastal race for the Hokies.

For the love of humanity, stop crowning VT. This happens every year. They narrowly beat a WVU team that we donkey punched in the bowl game and have since beaten up on ECU, Old Dominion and Delaware. Not saying they won't be a difficult game - they always are - but the obsession is hilarious.

Advertisement
Hard for a team to get up to play BC. Clemson's defensive line is going to be a problem for VT just as it was a problem for Louisville. We will thump VT when they come to SF this year.

Advertisement
Back