OT: VT beats Clemson this Sat

Some chicken-hearted cowards in this thread. Some of you think if vtech beats clempson, Miami won't be able to be vtech.

Same ones that thought, "Well, if f$u beats bama, Miami won't be able to be f$u."

literally no one has said that

If FSU is good enough to beat Bama, they're obviously good enough to beat Miami, so ask yourself if they beat them what makes you think we're going to be the ones that beat FSU?

Shut your fuccin *** up...literally.

LOL you actually went & dug through an old FSU thread to find anything even remotely close to what you tried to insinuate? i'll enjoy waiting for you to provide some proof for what you actually said. until then, my *** will keep on proudly talking.

You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Advertisement
Some chicken-hearted cowards in this thread. Some of you think if vtech beats clempson, Miami won't be able to be vtech.

Same ones that thought, "Well, if f$u beats bama, Miami won't be able to be f$u."

If FSU is good enough to beat Bama, they're obviously good enough to beat Miami, so ask yourself if they beat them what makes you think we're going to be the ones that beat FSU?

LOL you actually went & dug through an old FSU thread to find anything even remotely close to what you tried to insinuate? i'll enjoy waiting for you to provide some proof for what you actually said. until then, my *** will keep on proudly talking.

You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

still waiting for that post from this thread.

Haven't said a word about Va Tech & I actually picked us to beat them before the season started.

You went & took a comment from a thread where people were rooting for FSU to beat Bama in the open weekend.

You're trying to take **** out of context to prove a point in an argument I didn't even make, get that bull**** all the way the **** outta here.

I never said anything about Clemson vs Va Tech game & I never said Miami can't or won't beat Va Tech, don't even try drag me into this bull****.

Clemson has too many elite athletes and Dabo is on a roll. Tigers by at least two scores.

And VT's uniforms are perhaps the ugliest in the ACC.

Last edited:
Clemson will beat them worse than we did with Kyle Wright and Tyrone Moss at Blacksburg on a chilly Saturday night when Marcus Vick was their QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back