OT: Valentine Dismissed

jar4989

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Just now per ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB
#LSU has dismissed NG Travonte Valentine.. talented huge athlete who has been plagued by maturity/discipline issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

Could see it coming and that's why I don't get worked up with the kids who play games with us and don't end up here. Many of them end up just like this guy, a waste of talent.

Advertisement
It seems for all three meltdowns we had around here about certain players like Valentine they've turned out to do nothing or transferred out...maybe it was a blessing after all

His weight was about 370 pounds not even the 353 they had him listed at..He could bully his way to the state playoffs when at that school in Hialeah but did not work in college against other 300+ pounders who were in condition. Apparently, not that coachable either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I envision Keef and Valentine arguing over whose turn it is to clean the fryer at Checkers in the very near future while Jenwrong is upfront trying to pay with change.

Advertisement
I envision Keef and Valentine arguing over whose turn it is to clean the fryer at Checkers in the very near future while Jenwrong is upfront trying to pay with change.

The only place they would enjoy working OT for. Checkers fries taste like ******* pancakes.

While some of you laugh at him, maybe the joke is on Us, if it affects whether that DT now chooses to stay instead of transfer to Us.

Advertisement
Back