OT: Valentine Dismissed

Advertisement
This is an opportunity to bash that malignant piece of human filth, genron, so I have no issue with his bashing.

It was genitalron, and the adults in TV's life, that facilitated and enabled his bad behavior and irresponsibility when he was a minor. That doesn't excuse it, he's still accountable, even before he hit 18, but still, shame on the adults.

But once he left to go to school, his behavior is 100% on him. His actions, his responsibility, his accountability. All on him. All his college fūcküps, he bears 100% responsibility for.

Tonsil and GenitalRon leading men into the abyss. Nice work fellas. Be proud.

Thought this back during his recruitment, but clearly this guy has some sort of learning disability or mental ailment. I'm not saying that in a facetious or flippant way way. Given the way he bounced around different schools, and the last one he "graduated" from, he never received the proper accommodations or help he needed in order to function as an adult. Because he was a great football player adults (parasites) close to him saw nothing but dollar signs instead of a young man who had some severe and profound learning disabilities.

This is the result.

**** shame.

Yes, if he had an intellectual disability he probably would have been entitled to some kind of individualized program in public school. I don't know who put him in that fraudulent school in Miami. I hope the U didn't have some role in placing him there but I suspect that we did. Unfortunately, these kids are often used and exploited.

Advertisement
His weight was about 370 pounds not even the 353 they had him listed at..He could bully his way to the state playoffs when at that school in Hialeah but did not work in college against other 300+ pounders who were in condition. Apparently, not that coachable either.

lot of those guys get theirs early and don't prosper later. we have no ideal what its like being an kid now adays living in a world of constant demand. especially in miami, so we are going to get this new drama. but for all u mature adults wishing him bad results in life is childish he is still a kid, think about your own kids before you wish bad on someone else child, you reap what you sow!! when i was growing up it was a prejudice police officer who arrested, assaulted, and took people lives by giving young guys a record so they could not get in the military or other opportunity's. ten years later he had two daughters that was in high school and for some reason all they wanted was black guys so they had *** with the whole town had black babies and ruined there lives drunk on black pipe. the sheriff was going crazy asking what did i do to deserve this shame, forgetting all the damage he cause with someone else child. this is a true story, we reap what we sow. oh yeah this was in florida.

This was building for a while. Once again a kid who listens to the wrong people and arts like a dumbass fails. That's his fault and he better get his **** together

Didn't Genron claim this kid could qualify and play at any school, Ivy League included? Hope this kid takes responsibility and gets his life together.

Advertisement
Dude is. Grown *** man what the **** y'all blaming gEnron for him getting kicked off the team?

I'm not blaming Genitalron for him getting kicked off the team. Getting kicked off the team had to be the kid's fault. Somewhere along the line, either no one told him what would be expected of him in school (not only academically), and what he would need to do to meet those expectations, or he got that guidance and he just failed.

I know the Valentine situation very well, dude was gonna be a risk anywhere he went, LSU bent over backwards for him multiple times some dudes are just too immature and too undiscipline to succed

LOL. Total poetic justice. This is exactly what happens when parents abdicate their responsibilities and turn their children over to vermin like BleederOfKids.

A troubled kid like that stood a much better chance being in a familiar environment with at least a chance at building a local support network. Nah. Just drop him off in the middle of nowhere, and grab your bags.

If the locals here were interested in learning they'd see this as another prime example of the dangers of pimping your kids out to scummy advisers and handlers. It's a short money mindset.

If you're intent on living off your kid at least be smart and put him in the best situation with a support network where he can flourish and make some real bread in the NFL, not just a short money duffle bag from a college.

Advertisement
LOL. Total poetic justice. This is exactly what happens when parents abdicate their responsibilities and turn their children over to vermin like BleederOfKids.

A troubled kid like that stood a much better chance being in a familiar environment with at least a chance at building a local support network. Nah. Just drop him off in the middle of nowhere, and grab your bags.

If the locals here were interested in learning they'd see this as another prime example of the dangers of pimping your kids out to scummy advisers and handlers. It's a short money mindset.

If you're intent on living off your kid at least be smart and put him in the best situation with a support network where he can flourish and make some real bread in the NFL, not just a short money duffle bag from a college.

This.

Another great example of this is Torrance Gibson. Gibson would have flourished in the right environment. You saw what happened to him in the wrong environment.

**** I thought Valentine may end up as Charles Dees 2.0 but I held out hope he would get his stuff together and have a different ending at LSU.

Go Canes

Advertisement

This.

Another great example of this is Torrance Gibson. Gibson would have flourished in the right environment. You saw what happened to him in the wrong environment.
As you know, there were people close to the Gibson situation who knew exactly how his situation would turn out without the local support network. Those people were dead right.

Advertisement
Back