OT: Valentine Dismissed

Advertisement
LOL. Total poetic justice. This is exactly what happens when parents abdicate their responsibilities and turn their children over to vermin like BleederOfKids.

A troubled kid like that stood a much better chance being in a familiar environment with at least a chance at building a local support network. Nah. Just drop him off in the middle of nowhere, and grab your bags.

If the locals here were interested in learning they'd see this as another prime example of the dangers of pimping your kids out to scummy advisers and handlers. It's a short money mindset.

If you're intent on living off your kid at least be smart and put him in the best situation with a support network where he can flourish and make some real bread in the NFL, not just a short money duffle bag from a college.

This.

Another great example of this is Torrance Gibson. Gibson would have flourished in the right environment. You saw what happened to him in the wrong environment.

Our environment is no different than theirs. Take off the orange and green glasses. Same thing could be said about AQM, Figuroa, Grace, etc.

I don't see how anyone can hate on Valentine. He decommited when Golden was at Penn State that weekend trying to get hired. Why would any defensive lineman want to play in Dorito's defensive scheme. Forget about Genron and all that nonsense. You would play for Les and Ed O before you would ever play for Dorito and Jethro. That's the bottom line. As far as his maturity and decision making go, that's another thing, but he chose the best school for his talents at the time.

Valentine pulling the ultimate troll job on Miami this time around...

He purposely got himself kicked off in order to ***** us out of getting another DT (Logan) lol

***** Bryant....you're next!

I foresee TJ Slaton being the next one up with this kind of story. He seems VERY immature and sounds like he needs to stay close to mama and come to UM. But he wont..he will got to UF or UGA..and transfer or get dismissed after 2-3 years and transfer to FAU.

Advertisement
Kid needs Richt's guidance. Bring em home.

Funny you bring that up.

Only at Alabama or FSU can coaches be heralded for handing out second and third chances, even if the kid does something worse with the second or third chance.

UM

Advertisement
Ermon Lane, Keith Bryant, MT6, Travonte Valentine, Nigel Bethel, Brandon Powell....(am I missing anyone else)

Anyway, all dissed the U, and all are after thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ermon Lane, Keith Bryant, MT6, Travonte Valentine, Nigel Bethel, Brandon Powell....(am I missing anyone else)

Anyway, all dissed the U, and all are after thoughts.

MT6 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the FSU Degree aint worth the paper its written on. ALL THESE TURNCOATS COULD HAPPEN TO A BETTER BUNCH AND DIDNT AMOUNT TO NADAAAAA

Advertisement
Back