OT: "unsurvivable" storm surge projected to hit Lake Charles, La.

@Silver King ...Absolute Stunning workmanship...
1473918269.jpg

Advertisement
@Silver King ....Time for the Big Boys...
15yrs ago...I was at a Personal Dig Site in Pasco County....Was Surface Hunting/and excavating this spot for 6months prior, with modest finds....Was at a depth of about 3ft...and BAM....The bottom 3 were laying on top of one another (stacked) the others on top were scattered within 3ft at different directions at the same depth. All are made from Heat Treated Chert...All are the same type...All were made from the same Indian (each has exact flaking methods) only the 3rd Cache I've ever found...and easily the nicest...Had them papered in 2005....The gentleman who papers 90% of Fl Artifacts (Carlos Tatum) and has been the Southeasts Premier Authenticator for 20+ yrs told me one of the nicest Caches hes seen....was offered a fortune for them throughout the yrs...but refused to part from them...I have found nicer individual Points...but definitely not as a Group...
15578165_1095376537226636_3992074506125757725_o.jpg

Advertisement
15yrs ago...I was at a Personal Dig Site in Pasco County....Was Surface Hunting/and excavating this spot for 6months prior, with modest finds....Was at a depth of about 3ft...and BAM....The bottom 3 were laying on top of one another (stacked) the others on top were scattered within 3ft at different directions at the same depth. All are made from Heat Treated Chert...All are the same type...All were made from the same Indian (each has exact flaking methods) only the 3rd Cache I've ever found...and easily the nicest...Had them papered in 2005....The gentleman who papers 90% of Fl Artifacts (Carlos Tatum) and has been the Southeasts Premier Authenticator for 20+ yrs told me one of the nicest Caches hes seen....was offered a fortune for them throughout the yrs...but refused to part from them...I have found nicer individual Points...but definitely not as a Group...View attachment 128822
Stuff you dream about - that's fantastic! **** you must have died when you came across those first three stacked, Like drawing a Royal flush.

15yrs ago...I was at a Personal Dig Site in Pasco County....Was Surface Hunting/and excavating this spot for 6months prior, with modest finds....Was at a depth of about 3ft...and BAM....The bottom 3 were laying on top of one another (stacked) the others on top were scattered within 3ft at different directions at the same depth. All are made from Heat Treated Chert...All are the same type...All were made from the same Indian (each has exact flaking methods) only the 3rd Cache I've ever found...and easily the nicest...Had them papered in 2005....The gentleman who papers 90% of Fl Artifacts (Carlos Tatum) and has been the Southeasts Premier Authenticator for 20+ yrs told me one of the nicest Caches hes seen....was offered a fortune for them throughout the yrs...but refused to part from them...I have found nicer individual Points...but definitely not as a Group...View attachment 128822
Theres a creek off 50 near Chickasaw trail that when we were little we would go down and find sharks teeth and all kinds of cool ****. If you want more info I can give it to you. I dont know if there would be stuff like that, but the shark teeth stuff was pretty cool considering its so far inland.

Advertisement
Theres a creek off 50 near Chickasaw trail that when we were little we would go down and find sharks teeth and all kinds of cool ****. If you want more info I can give it to you. I dont know if there would be stuff like that, but the shark teeth stuff was pretty cool considering its so far inland.
Know all about those Creeks...and Econ...I have several Megalodon Teeth from the Phosphate Mines in Bartow...for small teeth I go to the Myakka River near Sarasota, where it dumps out into Charlotte Harbor..

Those shark teeth aren't recent...theyre Hundreds of Thousands of yrs old...back when Fl was underwater...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back