OT: UNC vs. UVA

I like LCE and he's probably drinking so I'll give him a pass.
Lol. All good man. Most of us want Manny to succeed and don’t dislike Manny the person, nor do we support posters rooting for loses, and we will jump on board with him if things improve. We’ve just seen the same pattern for years and are tired of lip service and theatrics. We want substance.

Advertisement
1604197272571.gif
Pay Blake Baker

I deadass have thought more than once that I almost wish I wasn’t born with orange and green blood because I’m so ashamed to be guilty by association with these mental ******* midgets. Thankfully my pride will always win but more than once I’ve been embarrassed to be associated with the same fraternity as most of these “fans”. It’s impossible for me to even put into words how embarrassing a lot of these people are.
You can’t choose your family brother!

Advertisement
1-5 UVAG has put 34 on the preseason ACCCG contender in 2-1/2 quarters. UVAG scored how many on us?

No no no no. Not preseason ACCCG contender. A team that half this board was TERRIFIED of for 8 months. Flat out scared. We had no chance all off-season. One of the best football teams anyone has ever seen.

And they LOST to a team we beat 52-10 and this ****tard fanbase wants to fire the staff for giving up 14 points to UVA and they are PRISON ******* North Carolina right now. This fanbase doesn’t deserve a good football team. They deserve a miserable pile of **** program to match all their lives.

I don’t understand this UNC team. Lost to a **** FSU team and likely going to lose by dd to Virginia. Can’t believe they were ranked 5th in the country.

Advertisement
How are you guys slurping Baker rn....the dude runs the softest zone in the country smh...

Advertisement
Looks like UVA is a lot better than their 1-4 record. They haven’t given up. Winning 41-20 against a ranked team, who many said were better than us

Advertisement
No no no no. Not preseason ACCCG contender. A team that half this board was TERRIFIED of for 8 months. Flat out scared. We had no chance all off-season. One of the best football teams anyone has ever seen.

And they LOST to a team we beat 52-10 and this ****tard fanbase wants to fire the staff for giving up 14 points to UVA and they are PRISON ******* North Carolina right now. This fanbase doesn’t deserve a good football team. They deserve a miserable pile of **** program to match all their lives.
They was scared just last week lol

Advertisement
Back