OT: UNC vs. UVA

Advertisement
evil bug GIF

We put up 444 yards of offense on UVA, we just didn't score TD's commiserate to the on field production.

Can you ****** pansies ever watch a game without always ****ing in your pants & trembling with fear for every team that we'll play???

Each game is a game unto itself, what happened in one game doesn't dictate what will happen in another.

Stop being so God damned weak, it's irritating AF. We get it, Miami sucks & is gonna lose every game, OKAY WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 7,000 times! Now STFU about it please! Smfh...
No. No they cannot because it goes hand in hand with hating on our team and staff. Spinning themselves in a circle trying to rationalize every inconsistency in their arguments.

Advertisement
Virginia's a strange program; almost always good for an L to someone like Richmond or Liberty early in the year. But as the year goes on, **** if they don't tackle and block better and usually finish the season respectably.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We put up 444 yards of offense on UVA, we just didn't score TD's commiserate to the on field production.

Can you ****** pansies ever watch a game without always ****ing in your pants & trembling with fear for every team that we'll play???

Each game is a game unto itself, what happened in one game doesn't dictate what will happen in another.

Stop being so God damned weak, it's irritating AF. We get it, Miami sucks & is gonna lose every game, OKAY WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 7,000 times! Now STFU about it please! Smfh...

I deadass have thought more than once that I almost wish I wasn’t born with orange and green blood because I’m so ashamed to be guilty by association with these mental ******* midgets. Thankfully my pride will always win but more than once I’ve been embarrassed to be associated with the same fraternity as most of these “fans”. It’s impossible for me to even put into words how embarrassing a lot of these people are.

Advertisement
Back