OT: UNC vs. UVA

Can you read and understand
I understood it... and I’m legit ADHD. Despite all the upvotes LCE got while misunderstanding your clever mocking of the pansies, I don’t want you to feel left out and I support sarcasm. I’ll go upvote you or happy vote you. Besides, you’re from PR y mi esposa is from the island next door to the west. We gotta stick together.

Advertisement
I thought it was very smart play by their dude, but UNC remains very, very dumb. Dumb penalties kill them all the time. They have the offensive mix to hurt us, but I think we can bring constant pressure to them. Their O line is suspect and their D is feline in nature.

We put up 444 yards of offense on UVA, we just didn't score TD's commiserate to the on field production.

Can you ****** pansies ever watch a game without always ****ing in your pants & trembling with fear for every team that we'll play???

Each game is a game unto itself, what happened in one game doesn't dictate what will happen in another.

Stop being so God damned weak, it's irritating AF. We get it, Miami sucks & is gonna lose every game, OKAY WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 7,000 times! Now STFU about it please! Smfh...
This is one of your weaker takes...while I agree each game is its on separate entity, there are trends that occur through parts of (or entire) seasons...critics are just identifying trends (such as our poor o-line play or inability to score points in the last three contests). Nothing wrong with that. It can be corrected - and Friday night is the first step to do so.

And for the record I don't think UNC will destroy us if that was what you are alluding to (I may have read your post wrong), but I do think we SHOULD score points on them.

We put up 444 yards of offense on UVA, we just didn't score TD's commiserate to the on field production.

Can you ****** pansies ever watch a game without always ****ing in your pants & trembling with fear for every team that we'll play???

Each game is a game unto itself, what happened in one game doesn't dictate what will happen in another.

Stop being so God damned weak, it's irritating AF. We get it, Miami sucks & is gonna lose every game, OKAY WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST 7,000 times! Now STFU about it please! Smfh...
It's sad man. King hits Harley and it's a 13 point win. A win is a win, but we haven't been winning or beating people by multiple scores in recent history and these guys complain about a win where we move the ball up and down the field.

The Rock Applause GIF

Advertisement
I thought it was very smart play by their dude, but UNC remains very, very dumb. Dumb penalties kill them all the time. They have the offensive mix to hurt us, but I think we can bring constant pressure to them. Their O line is suspect and their D is feline in nature.
They’re beatable. **** Mack Brown and Stacy Searles. We should beat them.

This is one of your weaker takes...while I agree each game is its on separate entity, there are trends that occur through parts of (or entire) seasons...critics are just identifying trends (such as our poor o-line play or inability to score points in the last three contests). Nothing wrong with that. It can be corrected - and Friday night is the first step to do so.

And for the record I don't think UNC will destroy us if that was what you are alluding to (I may have read your post wrong), but I do think we SHOULD score points on them.
Didn’t we score 31 on Pitt?

of course they are beatable. We should beat them 9 of 10. They do have a bunch of weapons on offense but their QB holds the ball too long and their line is weak. We should hound the **** out them.

lol this message board would have imploded if Miami was down to UVA at halftime.

But the great Mack Brown though...
Back to that "fan" who tried to tell me how great Mack is. Come on fella, where is your mouth now?

Advertisement
I understood it... and I’m legit ADHD. Despite all the upvotes LCE got while misunderstanding your clever mocking of the pansies, I don’t want you to feel left out and I support sarcasm. I’ll go upvote you or happy vote you. Besides, you’re from PR y mi esposa is from the island next door to the west. We gotta stick together.

I like LCE and he's probably drinking so I'll give him a pass.

It’s every ******* game we aren’t playing in. Porsters here wanted to switch coaching staffs with BC earlier

Didn’t we score 31 on Pitt?

Yes we played a bit better in that contest, but as you see from today (and last week as well with Clemson) we should have moved the ball better on Clemson and UVA, and additionally converted more of those drives into points. I'm not ****ting on wins or one of those ultra mopes bc we should be happy with every win we obtain, I would just like to see the offense move forward instead of being stuck in the mud and regressing since FSU and Louisville.

The o-line has been bad for 5 years now. Whining about it ain’t gone make it better. The wrs has been ***. We have to fake it till we make it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back