OT: UGA Baseball Player Dismissed for Slurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie917

Recruit
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/...sser-dismissed-team-amid-alleged-racial-slurs

Well that didn't take long, boosters are ****ED...Baseball player who yelled racial slurs already dismissed from the program.

Person who reported it also had these interesting quotes "Everyone else around him wasn't saying anything, just laughing at the situation,"

"This isn't the first time this kind of issue has happened on campus, and I didn't want to let this go unheard. Nothing was being done about these situations, and people aren't talking about it enough. "

Advertisement
The boosters just want to make sure he says that behind closed doors.

I'm quite sure he'll make his way to someone Minor league team, smh. But yea, UGA football can't have get that label. It would go downhill really, really fast lol.

Not surprising. UGA wasn't going to let him stay and get the rep for protecting a racist fxck. But yet kids are still going to go to the schools in the deep south and get called the N-word.

It's the culture in the south nothing will change. They are just trying to protect their image.

Advertisement
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/...sser-dismissed-team-amid-alleged-racial-slurs

Well that didn't take long, boosters are ****ED...Baseball player who yelled racial slurs already dismissed from the program.

Person who reported it also had these interesting quotes "Everyone else around him wasn't saying anything, just laughing at the situation,"

"This isn't the first time this kind of issue has happened on campus, and I didn't want to let this go unheard. Nothing was being done about these situations, and people aren't talking about it enough. "
Racism in America and he's from Ga I'm sure he feels that way about blacks and Hispanics.

Advertisement
Boston and Philly are just as racist as some parts of the south.
No doubt. Some of most racist dudes ive met are from new england area. They just dress it up differently than southerners do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Culture in a lot of pockets of America. The whiter the population the more embolden they feel to express it

Wow! This board is getting toxic again. So many **** racists here it isn't funny.

I'd like to take a poll. Percentage of white people that are racist?
Percentage of Black people that are racist?
Percentage of Latino's that are racist?

Culture in a lot of pockets of America. The whiter the population the more embolden they feel to express it
I just know my experiences in life. Growing up in Coral Springs in a diverse South Florida was my life until I joined the military right out of high school. I was in some of these Southern towns and It was a cultural shock like no other. I quickly realized how naive I was when it came to race relations in patrs of this country. Racism was everywhere, it was out in the open, and it was the norm. Sad ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back