OT; UF Depth Chart for Ol Miss game - interesting.

Is Jeff Lebby a good OC? (In the event Lashlee leaves to be an HC this offseason lol)
Yes, he came from the Bob Stoops coaching tree at Oklahoma & learned from Josh Heupel under Chuck Long & Kevin Wilson, then he was at Baylor with Art Briles & spent the last two years with Heupel at UCF.

He's one of the best young innovative X's & O's guys in the business, he's one of the disciples of the Air Raid evolution that incorporated more Spread Zone rushing as opposed to just being the extreme of Leach's passing the ball 90% of the time.

Advertisement
joaquin phoenix smile GIF
UF fans after hyping Lingard all offseason then realizing to themselves he's a JAG, yet never admitting it.

Yeah I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they're probably winning the SEC.
Nah, Bama still has a much stronger team than them & UGA despite losing Newman might actually have a secret weapon in Red Frosh QB D'Wan Mathis...

Mathis had brain surgery about a year & half ago, he was completely unexpected but will likely be UGA's starter. He's looked really good in camp & was supposedly outperforming Newman before he opted-out.

He's a big 6'6 205lbs kid from Michigan, but he has really good mobility & a big arm.

I think Bama, UGA & possibly even Auburn could end up winning the SEC this year.

Advertisement
Oh boy... I've said enough on Lingard. But ummm yeah I think Parrish will be great at Ole Miss. I honestly think that was a career saving move going there and not Pitt.

Yes, he came from the Bob Stoops coaching tree at Oklahoma & learned from Josh Heupel under Chuck Long & Kevin Wilson, then he was at Baylor with Art Briles & spent the last two years with Heupel at UCF.

He's one of the best young innovative X's & O's guys in the business, he's one of the disciples of the Air Raid evolution that incorporated more Spread Zone rushing as opposed to just being the extreme of Leach's passing the ball 90% of the time.
Dude do you just have a Rolodex of all coaches/coaching trees/players in the country? I swear I could ask the pedigree of the backup waterboy from App State and you'd know who his first grade teacher was

Advertisement
Yes Ealy was a 5-star local Mississippi RB from just north of Jackson, that rushed for 1700yds his Junior year & 1500yds his Senior year in HS. He's got really good 4.4 speed & a strong compact build. He's quick & explosive.

Matt Coral is the starter but they're going to play Rhys Plumlee as well in packages, he's a dynamic fast running QB that gives Ole Miss that extra element while Coral is more of the traditional pocket passer.
I really wished we would have got Rhys Plumlee.

Advertisement
Nah, Bama still has a much stronger team than them & UGA despite losing Newman might actually have a secret weapon in Red Frosh QB D'Wan Mathis...

Mathis had brain surgery about a year & half ago, he was completely unexpected but will likely be UGA's starter. He's looked really good in camp & was supposedly outperforming Newman before he opted-out.

He's a big 6'6 205lbs kid from Michigan, but he has really good mobility & a big arm.

I think Bama, UGA & possibly even Auburn could end up winning the SEC this year.
You buying UGA? The whole chatter about Dwan Mathis outperforming Newman sounded funny to me because they were initially saying Daniels may have been outperforming him but it’s clear that he was actually running third. I’m interested in seeing how he looks on Saturday with all of the hype / drama that’s surrounded their QB race. It’s pretty damning if Newman / JT got beat out by a kid who is a year removed from a brain surgery. Saw 247 compared him to Felipe Franks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back