OT; UF Depth Chart for Ol Miss game - interesting.

Trask is the first decent QB they've had since Tebow
Ehh he's decent. He's the safe choice college QB, similar to a Fromm or Ian Brook. Will not win you any games because of his dynamic arm or feet, but will protect the ball and get it to his receivers quickly. UF won't win a championship with him.

I would much rather have King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Don't like Ole Miss, but I'm gonna be the biggest Ole **** fan this weekend lol.

I hope Kiffin & Jeff Lebby put up 500yds on UF's Defense & buzzsaw their ***.

I hope Coral lights em up. I remember him going hard for them on twitter when he was committed and how UF turned on him when he bounced. Also, Parrish as co-starter already? Who is this Ealy fellow? Wasn't he a 5star rb last year?

Advertisement
Apparently
I hope Coral lights em up. I remember him going hard for them on twitter when he was committed and how UF turned on him when he bounced. Also, Parrish as co-starter already? Who is this Ealy fellow? Wasn't he a 5star rb last year?
Jerrion Ealy Yep 5 star kid from Mississippi. 2019 class. Listed as #3 RB in country.

Yes Ealy was a 5-star local Mississippi RB from just north of Jackson, that rushed for 1700yds his Junior year & 1500yds his Senior year in HS. He's got really good 4.4 speed & a strong compact build. He's quick & explosive.

Matt Coral is the starter but they're going to play Rhys Plumlee as well in packages, he's a dynamic fast running QB that gives Ole Miss that extra element while Coral is more of the traditional pocket passer.

Advertisement
Apparently

Jerrion Ealy Yep 5 star kid from Mississippi. 2019 class. Listed as #3 RB in country.
Yes Ealy is a TF 5-star local Mississippi RB from just north of Jackson, that rushed for 1700yds his Junior year & 1500yds his Senior year. He's got really good 4.4 speed & a strong compact build. He's quick & explosive.

Matt Coral is the starter but they're going to play Rhys Plumlee as well in packages, he's a dynamic fast running QB that gives Ole Miss that extra element while Coral is more of the traditional pocket passer.

Color me surprised that Parrish is co-starter. I guess could be "motivation" for week 1 but I hope parrish balls out. Feel like we could have gotten him but would not have taken him over Don or Rooster and wouldn't have taken 3 backs in one class.

Color me surprised that Parrish is co-starter. I guess could be "motivation" for week 1 but I hope parrish balls out. Feel like we could have gotten him but would not have taken him over Don or Rooster and wouldn't have taken 3 backs in one class.
Ealy rushed for over 700yds at 6.9 you last year for Ole Miss his TF season, he & Parrish will make a formidable 1-2 punch at RB for them.

I'm much more interested in the story on this than I should be. Somebody needs to find out what the deal is 'cause if he isn't sick then ..well...
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Advertisement
Back