OT; UF Depth Chart for Ol Miss game - interesting.

Northern Gator avatar
Northern Gator
Posted on 22 mins, , User Since 99 months ago, User Post Count: 29,664
22 mins
99 months
pogfee said... (original post)Mullen seemed to imply he hasn't picked up the offense yet to be up with the other guys

show more
That's encouraging to know our 5* RB isn't able to beat out Davis or Wright. Was Toney the one mentoring him all summer on the playbook?
They talked so much **** about how they got a 5* RB in the portal and we said he’d be 4th or 5th here... FOH gaytor star whores. Lol

Advertisement
Yes Ealy was a 5-star local Mississippi RB from just north of Jackson, that rushed for 1700yds his Junior year & 1500yds his Senior year in HS. He's got really good 4.4 speed & a strong compact build. He's quick & explosive.

Matt Coral is the starter but they're going to play Rhys Plumlee as well in packages, he's a dynamic fast running QB that gives Ole Miss that extra element while Coral is more of the traditional pocket passer.
Ealy's a serious MLB prospect also. I think he & Maurice Hampton were the first cats to play in the UA Football & Baseball AA Games...

Advertisement
If Lingard can't beat out Larry, Moe and Curly for snaps at UF, he might as well transfer to division III.
This is where it's going, but DII. DIII don't give scholarships.

If Lingard can't beat out Larry, Moe and Curly for snaps at UF, he might as well transfer to division III.

I’ve said it all along and I’m sticking with it until proven otherwise. He lost something major with that knee injury.

And among both teams Depth charts, they have 14 players from South FL.
(I didn't include Trevon Grimes because he's originally from Indiana)

Kaiir Elam, Keidron Smith & Elijah Moore all would've been contributors & good players for us.
Still can’t believe we didn’t want to take Elijah Moore. He ***** on ALL of our starting receivers..

Advertisement
Well, to be fair, Will Grier was doing ok there before they busted him for PEDs.
Yep, totally forgot about him. Considering what happened to him my mind just included him in the curse that seemed to plague their offense for years - similar to ours. And they had Trask sitting on the bench for a loooooong time.

Not gonna lie. They have a lot of experience on that roster, guys I thought were garbage last season but proved they could compete in the SEC lEast. Not sure about the o line depth behind the starters or their running backs but most of the starters were solid for them last year and they are back for another go around. Plenty of big name recruits sprinkled in the two deep. If Mullen can't get over the hump against the Dawgs this season then UF is ****ed. I don't foresee UF being happy with a gutsy, overachieving underdog. This year is their season to get it done and expose Kurby Dumb for the corch that he is, interested to see if that comes to fruition or if UiF ****'s the bed.

Here's to hoping every one of the lucky bounces go against them this season and they end up 6-4, lose some of their bigger commits and targets, and fall into their usual pit of despair off season.

Couple that with a strong enough season for us to hold our class intact, maybe add one or two more big time recruits, and some elite Portal players and 2021 could be the year we take our rightful place at the top of the heap in Florida.
Yeah I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they're probably winning the SEC.

And among both teams Depth charts, they have 14 players from South FL.
(I didn't include Trevon Grimes because he's originally from Indiana)

Kaiir Elam, Keidron Smith & Elijah Moore all would've been contributors & good players for us.
Was the reason we didnt pursue Elam harder ever made public?

Advertisement
Did Wardrick Wilson ever make it back from the Bahamas?

And didn't Marc Britt commit to Ole Miss to be a receiver? He got to Oxford and Kiffin moved his *** to safety immediately lol

Lingard ran to avoid sitting behind a Carol City RB, only to be placed firmly behind another Carol City RB. News Flash: He's not gonna beat out NayQuan either....

Do you remember in the all-star game when he got like 1 or 2 carries and people accused Deion of not giving him the ball more because he was going to UM? Maybe he didnt impress there much either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back