OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement
I find it hard to believe people turning down 250,000 if presented with the opportunity, that’s 25 years of rent....
As a top recruit it would be easy to turn that down because your chances of making to the league where they’re talking about millions are so much higher. And you will also be going to a school without a racist alumni network even if you don’t make it to the league.

Ask Ahmon Richards and Malek Young about playing college ball for free . Furthermore, college baseball ain't NOWHERE near the money maker that college football is. Kids from the Dominican can't even read or write but they can go straight to the pros and support their families whereas college football players have to sacrifice their bodies for 3 to 4 years in hopes of making it to the pros, which is not guaranteed. Cmon, bro! We're not different than the Klan, except the Klan is PAYING whereas we want kids to play for our team because Sean Taylor and Edward Reed played here!

Advertisement
Did anyone answer the real question on how he was able to go into a Bar when he is only 17 or 18 yrs old and probably served Drinks as well
Pretty much every bar in a college town is 18 and up. Or they have 18 and up nights. You usually get some kind of wristband if you're over 21.

This is part of the problem. We've got to change the mindset. Can't sell yourself to those bigots and expect to be a part of their good ol' boy network. To them we're not their equal and never will be. Their superiority complex runs rampant in their culture. On occasion they'll slip and say some 💩 publicly, but one can't even imagine the BS that's said behind closed doors. Their hate for minority athletes, particularly from down here is pretty evident. It is what it is. Gotta teach SFL kids that they can get the bag without having to play for the KKK. Thankfully, for the kids that stay true to self and put in the work, will eventually move on to bigger and better riches when it's all said and done. A kid like Tyrique should've never gone to Georgia. Those guys up there feel if they pay you, they own you -- in all walks of life. Stay woke!

GO CANES!!
All facts. You would think these parents would know better. 250,000 at 18 you have the potential to go to the league at 21 and make millions. I don’t think it’s worth in the big scheme of things especially knowing who you’re playing for

A
Ask Ahmon Richards and Malek Young about playing college ball for free . Furthermore, college baseball ain't NOWHERE near the money maker that college football is. Kids from the Dominican can't even read or write but they can go straight to the pros and support their families whereas college football players have to sacrifice their bodies for 3 to 4 years in hopes of making it to the pros, which is not guaranteed. Cmon, bro! We're not different than the Klan, except the Klan is PAYING whereas we want kids to play for our team because Sean Taylor and Edward Reed played here!
Ask Ahmmon and Malek if they would get this same kind of support at a school like Alabama or Ole Miss. They would be tossed to the side like trash

Nobody was concerned about red flags and all would've been ecstatic had he given his commitment to us instead of them

Seems he made a juvenile mistake and likely will learn from it. Now carry on with the witch hunt and burn him at the stake.
This! Please explain to some of these knuckleheads that a MISDEMEANOR ain't considered " SERIOUS TROUBLE " ! lol

Advertisement
I worked with and was seeing a girl from Mississippi who’s father was big ole miss donor. Had a box at the stadium, an apartment in Oxford for games etc. was a dr who owned tons of land. Whole family went to ole miss. Had 2 older brothers who went there and she admitted to me that her bothers were very racist. They supported the blacks as long as they were scoring touchdowns and making tackles for their alma mater but once they left ole miss they couldn’t care less about them.
That's practically EVERY university dude! You think the RICH WHITE UM donors give a **** about blacks other than the ones that score touchdowns?

That's practically EVERY university dude! You think the RICH WHITE UM donors give a **** about blacks other than the ones that score touchdowns?

Some or most probably do. Racism isn't exclusive to any ethnicity and fortunately racism is in the decline.

Try being me, a white dude in African American community in Miami, or elsewhere in the entire country. Try being me in Little Havana walking around with some hot Latina. You don't think there's potential for comments or who knows what? By and large, people aren't going to mess with you, but some will. I've been in all kinds of places, mostly never bothered with, but on occasion I was.

LMAO at people labeling entire states and fanbases something. Bunch of lames need to get out more.

Advertisement
I'll bring the Lighter Fluid....

You are clearly racist and hate African Americans.

I'm completely kidding with the above, but feel free to overcompensate and post pictures of yourself with past Cane greats. I'm sure they would love that comment of yours even if it is in jest.

You arr clearly racist and hate African Americans.

I'm completely kidding with the above, but feel free to overcompensate and post pictures of yourself with past Cane greats. I'm sure they would love that comment of yours even if it is in jest.
A Racist??....Maannn...STFU....I have a Black American Tattooed on my leg, with countless Pics of Black Americans hanging on my walls,...but I'm a Racist??....Lol....

I worked with and was seeing a girl from Mississippi who’s father was big ole miss donor. Had a box at the stadium, an apartment in Oxford for games etc. was a dr who owned tons of land. Whole family went to ole miss. Had 2 older brothers who went there and she admitted to me that her bothers were very racist. They supported the blacks as long as they were scoring touchdowns and making tackles for their alma mater but once they left ole miss they couldn’t care less about them.
I’ll never forget Medgar Evers was killed for integrating that school

Advertisement
Yeah I completely disagree with you that it’s at every university. Racism exists everywhere, but it’s much more prevelant at Deep South colleges.
Guys have career ending injuries at those schools, they’re gone and home and working at ups. At UM, they’re taken care of and find jobs thru the alumni network.

I disagree 100% that it’s the same at UM as it is at ole miss. Miami and south Florida is too much of a melting pot.

Advertisement
Back