OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement
We cannot. We do not have a Foundation and our donors will never condone one. The Herald would love to fund an expose on UM cheating at football also.

I have no problem with him accepting money to play for the KKK as long as Miami treats him as the pariah that he is.

As a minority, I would not dance for the KKK for ~$250,000.

None of our projected first-round baseball talent signs with the KKK. Yonder, Collins, Zamora, Abreu, all came here...

No sympathy. You want to live among bigots them we get to bash you.

Rumph is producing NFL talent at the Corner Back position. Moreover, when you give up South Beach for rural Georgia then you revoke your South Florida "card".

Have fun dancing for the KKK and those red-neck bigots!

Advertisement
We cannot. We do not have a Foundation and our donors will never condone one. The Herald would love to fund an expose on UM cheating at football also.

I have no problem with him accepting money to play for the KKK as long as Miami treats him as the pariah that he is.

None of our projected first-round baseball talent signs with the KKK. Yonder, Collins, Zamora, Abreu, all came here...

Rumph is producing NFL talent at the Corner Back position. Moreover, when you give up South Beach for rural Georgia then you revoke your South Florida "card".

CC77AC1E-BD4C-4DA1-BC74-6A1AFE51E451.gif

I find it hard to believe people turning down 250,000 if presented with the opportunity, that’s 25 years of rent....

Advertisement
A

Ask Ahmon Richards and Malek Young about playing college ball for free . Furthermore, college baseball ain't NOWHERE near the money maker that college football is. Kids from the Dominican can't even read or write but they can go straight to the pros and support their families whereas college football players have to sacrifice their bodies for 3 to 4 years in hopes of making it to the pros, which is not guaranteed. Cmon, bro! We're not different than the Klan, except the Klan is PAYING whereas we want kids to play for our team because Sean Taylor and Edward Reed played here!

I find it hard to believe people turning down 250,000 if presented with the opportunity, that’s 25 years of rent....

I partially agree with you. He is most probably a first-round talent that will be signing for millions of dollars in a few year. The elite Miami baseball players that are at Stevenson's level, and that choose college, almost always sign with UM.

My point is that he is now a hero in the deep South and a pariah in the 305. We have the right to bash him as often as we like because he is not part of the South Florida tribe.

What happened this weekend is what happens when one signs a Faustian bargain. They bought and paid for him; therefore, the feel like they can do as they please.

Hopefully, the 2020 class learns from these idiots. When you marry a socialite, you will pay in the end. Life always commands a price for breaking the rules and taking a shortcut.

Advertisement
Did anyone answer the real question on how he was able to go into a Bar when he is only 17 or 18 yrs old and probably served Drinks as well

He is 18, almost 19. Most likely with a group of guys - the other guy in the fight was a senior so he is at least 21. More than likely they all just walked in. Happens in Miami, too..... And it doesn't mean he was drinking alcohol. I wouldn't assume that.

Advertisement
He is 18, almost 19. Most likely with a group of guys - the other guy in the fight was a senior so he is at least 21. More than likely they all just walked in. Happens in Miami, too..... And it doesn't mean he was drinking alcohol. I wouldn't assume that.
Happen alllllllllllllllll the time.

This is part of the problem. We've got to change the mindset. Can't sell yourself to those bigots and expect to be a part of their good ol' boy network. To them we're not their equal and never will be. Their superiority complex runs rampant in their culture. On occasion they'll slip and say some 💩 publicly, but one can't even imagine the BS that's said behind closed doors. Their hate for minority athletes, particularly from down here is pretty evident. It is what it is. Gotta teach SFL kids that they can get the bag without having to play for the KKK. Thankfully, for the kids that stay true to self and put in the work, will eventually move on to bigger and better riches when it's all said and done. A kid like Tyrique should've never gone to Georgia. Those guys up there feel if they pay you, they own you -- in all walks of life. Stay woke!

GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Back