OT: Trubisky

Advertisement
The Bears suck.

They trot the 85 Bears out like they were the greatest team ever, yet Marino lit that *** d up. LOL

Advertisement
It is hilarious listening to all the sports radio guys panicking in mourning today (here in Chicago).
All the Super Bowl talk has come to an end with one really bad night.

It is hilarious listening to all the sports radio guys panicking in mourning today (here in Chicago).
All the Super Bowl talk has come to an end with one really bad night.
They don’t get an offense they won’t win more than 6 games especially with their schedule. Sounds familiar doesn’t it?

Advertisement
Speaking of Trubisky, there was this Canes fan on Twitter that was actual friends with him and swore up and down that he was going to be a great QB. Haven't seen him in years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
C'mon dude your a Chicago man I think, he got you on that one. Laugh it off and get him down the road later.
Yea born and raised on the south side. Parents still live on the south side, I moved to Orland Park. Yea it was an decent jab. But come on man don’t rip on me for my concussion issues. I may rip on people here but I know not to make fun of someone’s medical problems.

Lol you’re just an angry hater. Hopefully you watch some football and figure it all out.
Hate on the bears??? I don't give af about the bears. And yes I watched that game on MNF, living in Ohio at the time. It's hilarious the Dolphins ruined their perfect season.

Yea born and raised on the south side. Parents still live on the south side, I moved to Orland Park. Yea it was an decent jab. But come on man don’t rip on me for my concussion issues. I may rip on people here but I know not to make fun of someone’s medical problems.
Nice to know you a South Side guy, I know these concussion issues suck, but you got to have faith that you will be back playing softball with a beer at your feet no more than 5 feet away from whatever position you play ( and yes that actually happens for you non-Chicagoans). Until, then keep a sense of humor, laugh at yourself, and pay 3rd-43 back down the road.

Advertisement
Back