OT: Trubisky

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
So you are telling me this bum was the 2nd overall pick and the Bears could have gotten Mahomes? Most overrated 2nd overall pick since Ryan Leaf. Idc if he’s in his 3rd year and it’s the first game of the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The offense y’all running is trash lol
Could of drafted mahomes or Watson instead of this close eyed, fetal alcohol syndrome, pigeon toed 1 year college starter. And this little **** had that fake TD pass in 2016

I called it when he was drafted so high. Guy may be "mokay". But he was ridiculously overrated. Undeserving of the franchise tag. I didn't know how good Mahomes was at the time as I didn't watch his games. But Watson was a no brainer over Trubisky.

Advertisement
Could of drafted mahomes or Watson instead of this close eyed, fetal alcohol syndrome, pigeon toed 1 year college starter. And this little **** had that fake TD pass in 2016
Honestly I don’t think he’s playing that bad..hasn’t turned it over, played clean..the offense is out of sink that’s not all on him..there’s been some key drops

Advertisement
Honestly I don’t think he’s playing that bad..hasn’t turned it over, played clean..the offense is out of sink that’s not all on him..there’s been some key drops

Negatron bro

Advertisement
Back